Erply POS Integration

Erply POS Integration

by Point of Sale Inc

Point of Sale, inventory management and robust reporting

Canny

It basically works well, unless you want to use campaign pricing or Shopify pricing apps (which are a must if you want to sell online these days). When contacting support, they will have a person without any knowledge of the app call you with a pre written statement basically explaining what you already know.

Trendy Mustache

A low-quality service, complicated system. Don't waste your valuable time on it. I wouldn't recommend Erply to anyone.

Simmons Tech

For me integration has worked and I would say it is a great system. On Erplys side I must say that finally it is now possible to set up a new franchise chain so that the HQ account will see all locations, but each franchisee account will see only its own locations. And I appreciate a lot.
I wish that our ideas/suggestions were made more often, there are small things that could be edited that would help our workprocesses, but in general I'm satisfied with how much effort support puts into helping its clients.

NewHouse Hatch

We switched to ERPLY around 2 months ago after using another provider for about several years. With previous one, we had trouble with getting problems fixed and interface was too difficult. Now with Erply everthing is easy and understandable. And demos on how to use help a lot as we are expanding and new employees have questions. The tech support also, has been fast and productive. But the best positive side is being able to access the system via our phones and tablets while on the road and make changes as needed and to keep up with our daily volume. There are no cons that I could bring out now as we are still somehow in learning phase, but I will recommend it to everyone, who is looking for simple and easy to use solution.

As I just started with Shopify integration, I have my hopes up that it gets even better and easy to use.

UniqueStampStore

I have been used Erply since 2016 and through the years I have had minor problems. Overall I’m satisfied with the product because fixes are found quickly.

At first, I had trouble with configurations in POS, but now Erply has categorised it to groups, so it is easier for me to navigate. Categorisation by types also makes cooperation with customer support easier and quicker.

I really appreciated help with sync with Shopify account as I had planned for a long time to set my shop up here

JoanPressen

I have been acquainted with Erply for a while now and have enjoyed it in several working places. I decided to download it for simple interface and because it is easy to use. I had few throwbacks while implementing it, but got help from the customer support, who where there for any step I needed help with.

Abbino Wholesale

inventory is not synced!!

this is so unacceptable, since all orders can't be fulfilled and this makes us look really bad and our customers are very disapointed.

Terraeclat

This is the best Shopify POS & Inventory Management app I have come across, having tested 94 possible POS/Website solutions and app combinations, all of them had limitations for a small company from Cost to Functionality.

Shopify & Erply won and I have been using it for 2 years now.

As well as solving Shopify's COG problem, Erply has fantastic reporting, nice UI for ipad POS with multi-user permissions, multi-location control (separate stock for each location, with one location assigned to your webshop (this is something I would like to have more control over i.e. all stock for all locations online)

HAS OFFLINE MODE - a feature that is rare among online POS providers

I could list more but you can see here https://erply.com/#features

It has everything you need except for the following restrictions.

The Shopify app Add-on could be improved to allow the full Picture resolution to be synced instead of the current limitation of 800 x 600px, a true SEO sync could be implemented instead of just using product descriptions, better handling of variation photos and description sync, but otherwise the connection works good. (All these could be solve be writing your own link between Shopify & Erply, which I haven't done yet.

There have been some glitches over the years but nothing that wasn't easily fixed by contacting support, (Support is good but its only available on weekdays which can cause delays in solving any issues) A lot of glitches could have been prevented with better documentation, something the company says they are working on at the moment to improve

Its monthly fees are charged by number of locations and number of registers which makes it great for small stores and business to get off the ground, but as you grow the location costs add-up - which should be offset by more income

Bulk Updates of Matrix Variations can be tricky

www.terra-eclat.com - www.instagram.com/terraeclat

The Rider Store

The connector is pretty straight forward and it would be ok if it worked. It has several issues with syncing products. Orders come through but products are another story. The connector they uses a single connection to shopify for all of their users so they take a significant time to sync if they sync at all. Support is also an issue as they don't invest the time to fix the issues in a timely manner. Simple issues take several days. Major issues so far have taken 3 weeks and counting.

Sportexpress.co.za

Great system but integration support is not good. Quite frequently there is a synchronization problem. When you load new inventory in the backend it does not always synchronise with the shopify store and require you to log a support ticket which take 2-3 day solve. Recently had a problem and the ticket has been open fro 2 weeks without resolution.