Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

LocosBajitos.co

I liked it, it pre-calculates the shipping cost according to viewer's location, and shows it at product page, I loved it.

Trivoshop

Perfect solution as it is critical to know shipping costs and not be disrupted when flowing through the checkout.

Brandi trendy

Excelent app, i used it for calculate the shipping rates for different countries, very useful, i highly recommend it.

miamifashionshop

I use this app to show the shipping costs. It's very easy to use so I suggest you to use it. Nice work

wichcom

genial muy interesante en la pagina ,el aplicación este echo muy bien gracias a la persona que ha creado este aplicación .

LOL TOY

Would be great if we could also personnalize the icons,Great app, super easy to set up and well responding to shipping rates by location.

Tritonelectronica

Utilicé esta aplicación para ayudarme para informar a mis clientes los plazos de envíos realmente me gusta cómo funciona. lo recomiendo

Trùn Quế Củ Chi

Estimated Shipping is fantastic. Easy integration + easy to use interface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexican Aprons

Ocupa demacrado espacio en el layout del tema, cumple su función pero creo que se puede optimista un poco mas

The Coffee Stall

Great App! I was so confuse on how to setup shipping info. this app makes my life so much easier. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17