Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

flowerAF

Does exactly as it says.

Lowkey Products

It would be awesome to be able to customize the size and color if the content! Otherwise, it's amazing!

SHERATIQUE

Great app. Looks beautiful on my product page. It's so useful for customer and professional way to sell your products. Love it! I just wish that it's multi-currency friendly.. and multi-language friendly, because my website is English-Arabic .. but city and country are only shown in English.

Over all great app and it's FREE!!! thank you!

Korina Mall

Great and free. Great for a small business that is already having big costs. Something free and super needed

Adhens

It gives an idea of shipping rates before reaching final billing. Avoids last-minute surprise to customer. Seems is delays opening the page. Does what is said.

Lights Complex

I only just downloaded it recently but installation was super easy and quick! Not to mention that it's a free app, so what do you have to lose by giving it a shot.

Roudbreck

Nice app and most importantly free. Worked like a charm at first but then stopped appearing. Contacted the developer - no answer. 0 out of 5 stars for the support

ROLAN STORE

Wonderful apps! Thank you. This apps will booster your website to the next level. www.rolanstore.com

TrendzHQ Online Shopping

It is free. I have only just installed it and it was simple work. I will now wait for it to function just as stated. But so far it is appearing to be very good. You can always give it a try and yes, I am sure you will like it.

STREET MODE ™

doesnt work on our page ://

pls check our page streetmodestore.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11