Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

Athlisha

i am going to use this app for my shipping calculation.it seems that is ok to use and need to see the review later

𝙵𝙰𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

Love this app! Does what it should do and on top of that, it just looks cute. Thank you for making this possible

Especially For You Home Decor

Love the idea of adding estimated shipping for a product on each product page. Love that the app is free. However, in my situation it is useless. Please be aware that if you use calculated shipping IT WILL NOT WORK! Hopefully they will be updating the app soon to make it work with calculated shipping or at least forewarn people that it only works in certain situations.

Beilin's

Amazing app and idea. Could really use the option to add custom icons to match with each website's themes, but other than that, worth installing!

hm3o5

Installed it only for it to immediately tell me that it doesn't work with calculated shipping (which all my listings have).
Thanks for the warning!

Sphenx

Very easy to use. I like it so far and it's a great way to show shipping costs plus it's free. Thankyou. I would recommend using it. It's so easy, nothing to it really just install, change the color to what you want and your good to go

Styleitaliano

thank you very much i used POS and you cant imagine how it saved me from editing the java script headache

Lumen Essential

The app is great for what it does. It would be amazing if you could also use alternate tags like vendor, product, collection etc..

Redfox And Wilcox / Indoor Outdoor Furniture Made In Melbourne

Considering its free this app was great. I wanted to display the cost of delivery on the product pages to encourage the shopper. We have good prices for shipping so it makes sense to let them know before having to input their address for quotes.

Thanks

CO-LEG

that app is really great , i love it thank you for make this possible . they conect automatically with the our cost to deliver is really amazing

Previous 1