Video Galleries ‑Youtube Vimeo

Video Galleries ‑Youtube Vimeo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Video Galleries to Showcase Your Youtube & Vimeo Videos

Paws2Go

I have been using this app to organize my website's videos into a gallery format...its very easy to use and implement into the Shopify themes such as the Debut theme. I recently had an issue with the word wrapping on the video description field and also with how the Video Gallery app interacted with the mobile drop down menu selections on my video page. Both issues were handled within a day. The software support team at Expert Village Media Technologies was very responsive. I recommend this app for others.

Staples Depot

this is great. very very useful for marketing purposes.

Real97entertainment

This app is very useful and has a lot of functionality's such as custom rows of columns, custom color change, a nice feature to add captions to the video and you can also title the entire section of videos as well! It's very affordable as other apps charge more for what this app already does.

The customer support is excellent! I had an issue setting this up to my standards but it was something I was doing wrong myself, Amit showed me where to add the code and it was a simple fix. They are also working on cool features to add in the near future which is something I can't wait too see!

Thank you Amit for the awesome help and useful tips!

Finish N Touches

Code didnt work on my store. Kept saying link is invalid.

Whats The Point Films

The app works great for me. I have a lot of videos on my Homepage and before Video Gallery I had trouble getting the Shopify page with my videos to load properly. Now with Video Gallery installed on the Homepage it loads every time and looks good! The app works great, is reliable, easy to use and I am told more enhancements are coming! This app has made my Homepage look amazing! See for yourself WINEVIPROOM.COM

Golden Curl

Really good app - loading times are great and it is easy to work with.

Support team reacts quickly and does the job immediately, Recommended!

Rarefishusa

Should have excel upload feature for bulk upload

Pranic Lifestyle

excellent this what I am searching to link my youtube videos. Love it

Compasutil

Muito bom recomendo ótimo aplicativo

Advancednutritionandhealth

great app, would highly recommend, great app for free

Previous 1 3 4