Free Shipping Bar + Cart Goals

Free Shipping Bar + Cart Goals

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Set Promotion Bar, header bar, hello bar, top bar or notices.

Apolo Hades

The bar works perfectly and the support is really amazing! They help you with all your needs and work very well. It is a 5/5 from me :D

Bio-Beds Plus

Free Shipping Bar was easy to set up. Good to be able to add additional text. Before getting this our customers didn't know that Biobedsplus provided free shipping for organic mattresses in the USA as well as Canada.

Komot

Very satisfied and nice app. Very satisfied and nice app. Very satisfied and nice app. Very satisfied and nice app.

Shop On In

I really like this app.. Very simple to use. I can actual make two or so announcements on 1 bar. I don't need more than one so for me, this is PERFECT!

Earth's Farmacy LLC

Easy to use. I used this app in my store to promote a free shipping opportunity for customers if they spend over $100

belledesoiree.com

I had an issue at the beginning but Kemi helped me and the developer fixed it.
So so far so good. I hope it will work well in the future without creating anything else.

Vorsak Accessories

I use this bar to push costumers to buy a little extra, I like it but for some reason was desactivated from my shopify templante. i still need to figure out the problem.

NaniTa & Co

I use the app for the free shipping announcement bar and like how it calculates how far away a customer is from free shipping

Leather & Lace - Tuscaloosa/Birmingham

Issues getting it set up - be wary of your current shopify template as it disabled my add to cart feature. Team fixed it within 12 hours. It's working now.

Rechys

First I will say that I am very impressed with the customer support. They were able to assist me immediately. Second, I think this app is great. It has the features I was looking for such as being able to count down the amount left until free shipping. It was easy to install and I am happy I integrated this feature into my store. Thank you for a great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10