EVM Free Shipping Bar

Set Promotion Bar, header bar, hello bar, top bar or notices.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mugandsocks

They have a great customer support team. They fixed the problem very quickly. Thanks a lot....... <3

Apolo Hades

Location Spain

The bar works perfectly and the support is really amazing! They help you with all your needs and work very well. It is a 5/5 from me :D

Bio-Beds Plus

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Free Shipping Bar was easy to set up. Good to be able to add additional text. Before getting this our customers didn't know that Biobedsplus provided free shipping for organic mattresses in the USA as well as Canada.

Komot

Location Slovenia

Very satisfied and nice app. Very satisfied and nice app. Very satisfied and nice app. Very satisfied and nice app.

Shop On In

I really like this app.. Very simple to use. I can actual make two or so announcements on 1 bar. I don't need more than one so for me, this is PERFECT!

Earth's Farmacy LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use. I used this app in my store to promote a free shipping opportunity for customers if they spend over $100

belledesoiree.com

I had an issue at the beginning but Kemi helped me and the developer fixed it.
So so far so good. I hope it will work well in the future without creating anything else.

Vorsak Accessories

I use this bar to push costumers to buy a little extra, I like it but for some reason was desactivated from my shopify templante. i still need to figure out the problem.

NaniTa & Co

Location South Africa

I use the app for the free shipping announcement bar and like how it calculates how far away a customer is from free shipping

Leather & Lace - Tuscaloosa/Birmingham

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Issues getting it set up - be wary of your current shopify template as it disabled my add to cart feature. Team fixed it within 12 hours. It's working now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11