EVM Spin Wheel ‑Spin The Wheel

Gamified Discount Wheel Popups. Spin to Win Email Pop up

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Slow Studio

Location Denmark

It just works!! Conversation rate went up right after installing. Nothing more to say. Very fast and helpful support too.

Melanin World Plus

I downloaded the app based on the advertised prices on this page. Be warned this page is very misleading and prices a far far higher. I have now deleted the app before use, due to the high cost of the price plans. I was really looking forward to using this app.

OQHAIR

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very helpful. I have used this app more than 2 years. I think it is useful, and the service is so kind.

Origin Carbon Fiber

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with a very good support. I had a problem and they solved it very quickly. So far, I like the application quite a lot, it is very easy to use.

Never Be Famous

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A brilliant app that we use as a CTA which has helped us to convert and retain customers. We would highly recommend!

royalty-extensions.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

best idea evveeerrr i love this app never thought this would be so helpful. and the workers helped me with the integrating i couldnt be more thankful

Hypesilon

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app with a very good support clients. I got a question and the live chat replied me really fastly, thanks !

Hiloow

We used this app on our shop's website. It works great! A very nice addition to the shop and a great way to get customer engagement, def would recommend.

PRETTYOLOGY TEETH WHITENING

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help customers who shop on my website, a chance to win a discount code using the spin wheel. I think its a very cool feature to use and my customers love it. I was having an issue at 6am with my discount codes (mistake on my part) and customer service was more than willing to help me figure it out. I

No Excuses Custom T-shirts

I use this app on my website as it's interactive with the customer and it gets them excited about participating and receiving a discount. It provides a fun way to get customer started in shopping when entering your site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6