EVM Spin Wheel ‑ Spin a Sale

EVM Spin Wheel ‑ Spin a Sale

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Gamified Spin to Win Discount Wheel with Exit Intent

Perfectly Pure Store

Nice application, simple to install and configure. Great support and good results so far. Works on desktop and mobile platforms.

Arlo Grace

We just started using this app. The design setting is great and we are able to implement our own look to the wheel. While installing we made an error that the support team promptly fixed for us! Amazing customer service and we are excited to work with EVM!

Sunshine & Cocoa Inc

Awesome App, Great For Sales, Amazing and Helpful Staff--I was having trouble but they were able to help me get through it. will be using it consistently!

mswisdomhair

Awesome app, I have used it, it is very useful for my website. At beginning I have some porblem with the App, but the live customer service Ms.Karishma have very patience and promptely help me resolve all, thank you very much, again :)

January 10, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad you like the app. We assure you for continued support further. :)

LintFree

Awesome app, very easy to use. I love the live customer service. I needed help with something that could only be done through theme code, and someone was able to do it within 5 minutes. Thanks guys!!

NIXI™

Great app that helps conversion. Setting up the champaign is easy and also help you to collect data from customers which is awesome. Overall had a great experience with this app. Great customer service when I'm having difficulties.

Tandem Cottage Needlework

Very helpful team to deal with sorted out my problems quickly. Easy to install instructions. Customers love it

AriesJewelry

This App is great. Customer engagement is a great idea in helping to convert a visit to a sale. The developer was very helpful in installing the app.

Lulu Stocking Stuffers

The App is great. It keeps visitors engaged and has certainly earned us business. I found it a bit challenging to install however the support staff is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this APP.

Earth Food

Excellent App and very user friendly. Team has been very prompt and support has been excellent. Highly recommended !!

Previous 1 3