eVouch: Word of Mouth App

Target an engaged audience using customer Instagram stories

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Butters and Blacksoap

So far so good. Already seeing results in a short period of time. I also appreciate the quick responses to my questions. Great customer service.

FromPicToArt

I don't know why people gave that app 5-star reviews. I have a problem with this app and I asked twice for support and never heard back!? Such a behavior is a NO GO. I will definitely look for a better app. Update June 2nd, A friendly customer service answered late and excused. They seem to be nice people but meanwhile, I changed to another app.

April 10, 2022

Hey there,

So sorry you had this experience. We're a small team from New Zealand so the time difference sometimes makes it difficult for us to reply within 24 hours.

We sent an email answering your questions via our support email. Please check your spam and promotions inbox too.

- Eugene

Pik n Mix Lollies NZ

This app has been incredible in harnessing word of mouth sales and building our following on social media. Simple to use, fantastic support and it is always adapting. This has been so valuable that we intend to install it onto our other stores.

April 10, 2022

Awesome to get a review from such a great store! We've seen some amazing heartwarming posts from your customers and we're looking forward to many more.

Total Babe

Eugene from Evouch helped me so much! Easy set up and super speedy customer service! Super clean and easy to install

March 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Always happy to help :)

- Eugene

WorthOfBest

Great app. Fast support. Simple & straightforward. I have high hopes for it. Easy to setup. Instant results.

March 30, 2022

Thanks for the review! We've worked hard to make installation and setup as seamless as possible :)

All That She Needs

I came across this app on the Shopify App store, watched the video and immediately knew that this would be great for my business. Installed it right away, had a few questions and support was there almost immediately for me to chat with! I got my questions answered in record time, in a professional matter and that meant everything to me because you don't get that type of support with a lot of these apps! That alone made me feel great about what this app is going to do for my business.

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! It's awesome to hear that our video was so clear and that you appreciate the hard work to meet support expectations.

Cheers,

Alonzo

REQUY

We love the app and also the customer service of eVouch. No long waiting times and quick solutions by Eugen

February 23, 2022

Thanks for the review! Let us know if you need any help

-Eugene

Jakob Carter

Incredible tool and works very well. So great to see our customers sharing their purchase with their friends! Highly recommend.

February 14, 2022

Thanks for the review mate! Looking forward to seeing many more photos come through.

- Alonzo

Akaroa Salmon

I believe that positive word of mouth is one of the most powerful marketing tools available. eVouch is essentially a digitized form of this, so creating a referral highlight is a way of stretching the value of these referrals further. For Akaroa Salmon, I think resharing referrals and highlighting them provides a valuable opportunity for online interaction with our customers, encouraging them to come back and purchase again, as well as further promoting their (and their peers) engagement with the brand.

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the review Akaroa Salmon team!

You guys have done a great job capitalising on your eVouch Instagram stories :)

- Alonzo

Vapourium

We use this app to encourage first time visitors to our site by leveraging WoM. We've seen an increase in first time sessions pretty much immediately.

Previous 1