Instagram Referrals & Rewards

Instagram story nano influencers social sharing post purchase

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Akaroa Salmon

I believe that positive word of mouth is one of the most powerful marketing tools available. eVouch is essentially a digitized form of this, so creating a referral highlight is a way of stretching the value of these referrals further. For Akaroa Salmon, I think resharing referrals and highlighting them provides a valuable opportunity for online interaction with our customers, encouraging them to come back and purchase again, as well as further promoting their (and their peers) engagement with the brand.

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the review Akaroa Salmon team!

You guys have done a great job capitalising on your eVouch Instagram stories :)

Vapourium

We use this app to encourage first time visitors to our site by leveraging WoM. We've seen an increase in first time sessions pretty much immediately.

Greenstone Dispensary

Been using this app for a week, we've had a little uptake, likely due to our products. It was easy to set up, and is running currently. We're seeing a big increase of first time sessions from it.

December 14, 2021

Awesome to see that you've gotten great results. Thanks for the genuine feedback you've given us too.

- Eugene

Kosmosia

I like this app because it has the potential to cascade into more orders. Also, Alonzo was very helpful and responsive to all my questions. :)

December 14, 2021

Thanks team! I try to help out as much as I can :) Looking forward to see photos coming in with your new creative.

Cheers,
Alonzo

Beer Bong Shop

Awesome app! a must have for your online business! the team are very easy to deal with and makes life super easy. Thanks guys!

December 7, 2021

Thanks mate! We're always happy to help.

Mummas Wear

What an awesome idea! It was really easy to set up and install. Eugene was helpful and friendly! He even saved me time and created the story artwork for me that matched my brand. Can't wait to enable it and see the results

November 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to help you showcase your brand to your customers.

- Eugene

Haly Design

Simple to set up & on point, exactly what we are looking for. The support is awesome and promt too! Highly recommended

October 22, 2021

We can't thank you enough for your kind words and It's been a pleasure communicating with you. The team and I would have to make a side trip to you and your store in Welly!

& Again

There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth and with paid ads sky rocketing in price, this app hits the spot. No longer do I have to sink time/resources into managing social referral campaigns, instead the app does it all for me in a seamless way. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is serious about growing their audience on Instagram and values organic reach!

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Ads are really skyrocketing especially in Q4. Glad we can help!

-Alonzo

LaFlamencadeBorgoña

Great attention. But the app does not allow translating or modify the texts that customers see into another language, I hope you change it soon.

October 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and I appreciate your interest in our service.

I understand that it's frustrating to see apps that can't translate to match your website. However, at this point in time eVouch does not have the capacity to enable Spanish language support.

Let me know if there's any way I can help facilitate you on our app as it is. I've sent an email for more info too.

Sincerely,
Alonzo

Lily Lily Jewellery

We were already running campaigns to get Instagram stories but it took time managing it... This app got us more Instagram stories without us being hands on, so it does the job. Fast support replies as well.

October 10, 2021

Thanks! We're here to help you save time! Cheers.

Previous 1