ExIm ‑ Export Import pages

export, import, pages, blogs, blog articles, theme settings

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Saltwater Vintage Uncommon Prints

Very confusing - should be clearer how to import demo content. And it doesn't show how to import a demo home page. I am looking for another app to do the same thing.

May 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

The app description is clear. The app allows you to export and import the 1) theme settings 2) pages, 3) blog posts.

Unfortunately, Shopify software doesn't allow us to fully replicate the store. When you import the theme settings you still need to add your products, configure collections, configure navigation menus, and upload images for banners.

If you need more information about Shella theme installation process, please check the video manual - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1Frbom8bw

Best regards

kateaspen

This app does not work for large amounts of blogs. It seemed to export the blogs but will not import the blogs. Just looks like its loading for hours.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for review.
The app doesn't process a big amount of data. It is good for small amounts.
I believe it's good enough for a free app.
I will consider adding a paid plan for big amount of data.

Best regards, MPIthemes

Valdigo

Location Germany

Easy to use for exporting pages or blog posts. It's also fast and it free, so it's worth the time to write a 5-star review. Thank you!

Pure Zees Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 23 minutes

I am fricken stunned at how well this app functioned. I needed to copy my blogs over from other site and it was weighing heavy on me how to do it. This app did it unbelievably quick, and included all images, author, even tags. Jaysus!!! it has saved me hours. I am kicking myself that I did not come across it when I had to copy the pages.

The Educator's Place

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is fantastic. Does exactly what it says it will, and it's free! The app developer is also helpful + responsive (had a quick ? that I needed help with, and they got back to me right away). Great experience.

July 4, 2019

Thank you!

Paleoethics Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to export both pages and blogs. Shopify recommends copy and pasting each page and blog. This would have taken a week. This app made it possible to do this in a few minutes. easy 5 stars

May 29, 2019

Thank you.

Lionslair Garage

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is an excellent app if you have a lot of store building to do with a theme, and then want to replicate the design on other stores. I have found the theme of my dreams and will use it for many stores in the future. This app saves me hours with each new store setup. All the little things you don't want to do more than once!

Divage

Location Italy

This is the app I am waiting for sooooo long time.
You`ve made my life easier!
And it`s FREE...