ExIm ‑ Export Import pages

ExIm ‑ Export Import pages

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
May 26, 2020

Good app, still unclear on how to upload collection layouts & product page layouts from shella demo but the app works well with homepage/themes.

Plus Size Clothing Co
Time spent using app: 4 days
LOO replied February 17, 2022

Thank you.

May 14, 2020

best freaking app ever.
what else they still expect from a free app.
this app has made my life easier exporting pages from a store and importing to new stores

Quality Na
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
LOO replied May 14, 2020

May 13, 2020

Very confusing - should be clearer how to import demo content. And it doesn't show how to import a demo home page. I am looking for another app to do the same thing.

Saltwater Vintage Uncommon Prints
Time spent using app: 18 days
LOO replied May 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

The app description is clear. The app allows you to export and import the 1) theme settings 2) pages, 3) blog posts.

Unfortunately, Shopify software doesn't allow us to fully replicate the store. When you import the theme settings you still need to add your products, configure collections, configure navigation menus, and upload images for banners.

If you need more information about Shella theme installation process, please check the video manual - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1Frbom8bw

Best regards

November 5, 2019

This app does not work for large amounts of blogs. It seemed to export the blogs but will not import the blogs. Just looks like its loading for hours.

kateaspen
Time spent using app: 4 days
LOO replied November 5, 2019

Thank you for review.
The app doesn't process a big amount of data. It is good for small amounts.
I believe it's good enough for a free app.
I will consider adding a paid plan for big amount of data.

Best regards, MPIthemes

October 2, 2019

Easy to use for exporting pages or blog posts. It's also fast and it free, so it's worth the time to write a 5-star review. Thank you!

Valdigo
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 10, 2019

I am fricken stunned at how well this app functioned. I needed to copy my blogs over from other site and it was weighing heavy on me how to do it. This app did it unbelievably quick, and included all images, author, even tags. Jaysus!!! it has saved me hours. I am kicking myself that I did not come across it when I had to copy the pages.

Pure Zees Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 3, 2019

This app is fantastic. Does exactly what it says it will, and it's free! The app developer is also helpful + responsive (had a quick ? that I needed help with, and they got back to me right away). Great experience.

The Educator's Place
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
LOO replied July 4, 2019

Thank you!

May 29, 2019

I used this app to export both pages and blogs. Shopify recommends copy and pasting each page and blog. This would have taken a week. This app made it possible to do this in a few minutes. easy 5 stars

Paleoethics Canada
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
LOO replied May 29, 2019

Thank you.

October 5, 2018

This is an excellent app if you have a lot of store building to do with a theme, and then want to replicate the design on other stores. I have found the theme of my dreams and will use it for many stores in the future. This app saves me hours with each new store setup. All the little things you don't want to do more than once!

Lionslair Garage
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 5, 2018

This is the app I am waiting for sooooo long time.
You`ve made my life easier!
And it`s FREE...