Listing & live Inventory
Import, create, duplicate, & schedule listings across channels (including eBay, Amazon, Etsy & Wish), live syncing stock & never oversell.
Order management & shipping
View and process sales orders and returns across all channels, including printing shipping labels and pick lists.
Xero & reporting
Create invoices, automatically push orders to Xero in bulk (avoiding transaction limitations), and run sales reports.
Key features for Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants:
- Listings - import, create, duplicate, and schedule listings across channels
- Order management - view and process sales orders and returns
- Inventory management - manage your live inventory including kits and bundles
- Bulk printing- print shipping labels, picklists and packlists
- Invoicing & reporting - create invoices, push orders to Xero and run sales reports
- Free trial - see just how easy it is with a free 14-day trial
- Integrations - Amazon, eBay, Etsy, WooCommerce, Magento, Royal Mail, USPS, Xero and more
- Import, create, duplicate and schedule listings, pushing them to multiple sales channels
- Create, edit and relist products in bulk or individually
- Download existing Shopify or Shopify Plus (or other channel) products and list them to other channels
- Create kits and bundles
- Quick-list marketplace products using barcode scanning
Live inventory management
- Manage and view your live inventory across all of your sales channels in one screen
- See order status, stock availability and payment status across sales channels
- Automatically adjust stock levels across sales channels (including kits and bundles), preventing overselling or selling out
- Quickly edit and update stock levels and order statuses individually or in bulk
- View, process and fulfil cross-channel sales orders and returns across sales channel from one location
- Update all of your sales channels
- Build and print cross-channel picklists and packlists, across channels
- Batch and individually print invoices
- Integrate with over 100 shipping carriers
- Batch and individually print shipping labels
- Add and update your sales channels with tracking information
- Export CSVs for other shipping carriers and outsourced warehouses/3PLs
- Send data to, and receiving shipping data from, Royal Mail - updating yoru sales channels
- Reduce rekeying errors
Accounting & reporting
- Send sales orders and purchase orders directly to Xero or other accounting software (no re-typing required)
- Automatically push orders to Xero in bulk (avoiding transaction limitations)
- Create and print invoices
- Run standard and customised sales reports
Expand your business today with a free 14-day trial or contact us to discuss affordable packages.
- Royal Mail,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The DIY Party Shop
Not impressed with this app - you dont find out the functionality (or lack thereof) until you have installed and invested countless hours on it. You cannot change prices (short of scrapping your entire store and starting again( on the AUD$90 A MONTH membership. Thats insane. If you want that, its $190 AUD a month! It doesnt work well with etsy - updates etsy made a year ago have not been implemented (even after i made them aware) so there are constantly error messages. The search function within the app is poor at best, so good luck scrolling through 1000 listings to find the one you want to edit. Overpriced and undercooked, i wouldnt recommend, especially for more money than your shopify site costs.
I was nervous about investing in Expandly as I wasn't sure if it would be worth it, but a year later and it remains one of the best decisions I've made! I sell on multiple platforms (including Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and Ebay) and Expandly has been an absolute game changer in terms of allowing me to manage everything in one place. I was also a bit cynical about getting the level of support I needed being such a small business. However, their customer support team are outstanding. They've gone out of their way to help me with any issue, respond quickly and have really taken the time to help me get the most out of Expandly. It has already reduced my time dealing with orders by 40% which has really allowed me to focus on actually growing the business.
Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces
I use it to control my stock levels on Etsy as synced with my shopify store.
The staff manually upload the levels for me as its a bit tricky.
They go the extra mile!