Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

wristmas

It's an easy way to add products to your store quickly, BUT... I added 39 products with this app only to realize it had the order of the variants wrong as well as the picture to the variants and some of the variants it didn't even properly have... So now I have to go through my store and check every product I added with it to fix this issue. It makes me wonder if I upgrade to the semi-automatic order fulfill if it'll even do it properly

SUPEREXTRA5

I used this app to dropship from Aliexpress instead of using an excel spread sheet. It is a great app. Very well worth and easy to use.
They have good customer service.

Runway Fox

This App is INCREDIBLE!! It does exactly what is says and makes importing products a breeze. With one click you can populate your entire store with products and descriptions. It saves you so much time and is so easy to use. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. It's literally the best App I've purchased to date and I will continue to use it for years to come. The support offered is also amazing, they really want to genuinely help you and see you succeed. Just BRILLIANT!!

Spy And Video Surveillance

Great and useful APP
More important- very good support

Vitamin 12042

I SUPER RECOMMEND THIS SITE, I GET INCREDIBLE SUPPORT, LIKE NOBODY ELSE, EVERYBODY NEED TO GET THIS SITE, MAKE VERY EASY LIFE, THANK'S MOSHE

Excellentoutet

Amazing app, easy to use, reasonable price. Great for anyone who would like to dropship.

The R C Lounge

THANK YOU! After hours of trying to figure out a problem, one email to the response team was answered within minutes. It was quick, easy to understand directions that got me moving forward! Great TEAM!

Gym Fix

Expressfy is a great product!
Makes it easy working and managing different stores.
Useful dashboard and tutorials, made the onboarding experience go smoothly.
Very responsive support.

5 stars is a MUST for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13