Simple, user-friendly app designed for flexible remarketing and recovery of abandoned carts on Facebook & Instagram! Your site visitors get ads of the exact products they were viewing and the cart abandoners can see the products they left behind. Save money and avoid ad fatigue with AdMonks’ Frequency Management and other Exclusive features.
With AdMonks Autopilot your Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) is steady, reaching up to 5x and more! Stop digging into overwhelming Fb features. Run successful dynamic campaigns like a PRO with just a few clicks! It’s the only solution of that kind, letting you create multiple flexible campaigns on Autopilot.
* connect your Shopify account to AdMonks and it automatically transfers products to Facebook and keeps it up-to-date on a daily basis;
* with just a click you set up the first and the last day of your campaign and your ad frequency. No more burning money!
* we automatically create remarketing audiences and choose relevant products to show them in dynamic ads, to target customers with laser-personalized ads;
* our one-click automation lets you reach out to cart abandoners, fight the crazy 70% cart abandonment rate and complete the sale!
* automatically exclude bouncing visitors and save your money on remarketing; due to 20%-40% bounce rate in e-Comm you must exclude accidental visitors right away;
* keep the ad frequency level just right, so you’re not suffering from banner blindness of your customers;
* update your stock every day, so don't worry you’re advertising products you’ve just run out of;
* bring you FREE conversions, not just likes and comments. The Product Catalog lets you tag items in your Fb posts, leading directly to conversions;
* send you Messenger notification when your ROAS is below expected.
Is AdMonks app FREE?
* AdMonks' product catalog is free. If you want to set up a DPA campaign, we charge a monthly fee of 5% of your monthly ad spend in the app.
Who charges me for the ad spend?
* Facebook charges you directly according to your payment method choice.
My dynamic campaign hasn’t started yet. Why?
* Your ad starts as soon as your audience > 20 visitors to your product pages in the set time frame. E.g., if you target people who left your site 30-40 days ago, there must be > 20 site visitors within this time frame (10 days) for the ad to start running.
What should I start with?
* The best time frame is from Day 1 to Day 7. If you’re a newbie, a bigger time frame (e.g. Day 1 to Day 30) should work. We automatically shorten it due to your actual traffic.
Check out soon our other awesome apps for ads’ automation:
* Lookalike Campaigns;
* Brand Awareness Campaigns;
* Sale OFF;
* Discount for Messenger Subscription;
* Messenger Cart Recovery;
* Send Love via Messenger;