About Facebook Countdown Retargeting
What is retargeting?
Retargeting, is a form of online advertising. that can help you keep your products in front of visitors after they leave your store.
What is countdown retargeting?
Instead of displaying regular image or carousel ads to people who visited and didn't complete a purchase, our app will display interactive countdown time inside a video ad.
What happens when the user clicks on the ad?
The user will be redirected to your store as with any other Facebook ad, the only difference is that a customizable countdown timer will be displayed inside your store. The timer displayed in your store will be in sync with the timer in the video ad, creating a seamless and native experience.
72 hours countdown
The app will retarget visitors of your store who didn't complete a purchase with a 72 hours countdown campaign, during the campaign the visitor will be targeted with multiple ads.
1) A visitor visited your store but didn't buy anything
2) After 12 hours the visitor will see a countdown ad, the timer will show that less than 60 hours are left to enjoy the discount
3) After 28 hours the visitor will see a countdown ad, the timer will show that less than 44 hours are left to enjoy the discount
4) After 70 hours the visitor will see a countdown ad, the timer will show that less than two hours are left to enjoy the discount
The app will use your Facebook pixel and your Facebook ad account, so you can stay in control. Facebook will charge you for the actual ad spend.
Why countdown ads work?
The obvious reason: urgency
Countdown ads are displaying a unique offer that is about to expire. Frequently, users seeing your offer are not ready to buy yet. A countdown is a perfect way to “push” buyers to make a purchase decision.
The not so obvious reason: multi-touch sales funnel
Imagine you see a TV commercial just once. Will it have a strong effect compared to seeing it multiple times over a few days or even weeks?
- Facebook ads
- Developer website
Pricing 14-day free trial
If your Shopify subscription plan is "Lite" or "Basic" you will be charged $19 per moths for our app.
If your Shopify subscription plan is "Shopify" you will be charged $49 per moths for our app.
If your Shopify subscription plan is "Advance" you will be charged $149 per moths for our app.
If your Shopify subscription plan is "Shopify Plus" you will be charged $299 per moths for our app.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.