UpFeed Product Feed

UpFeed Product Feed

by Zeng Apps

All-in-one catalog tool for Pinterest, Facebook and Google

Liforme

Great solution and Nick is fantastic! I would highly recommend if you need an easily customisable feed for Pinterest and Facebook (I'm sure there are more!)

The Sign Shed

We've over a thousand products on our online store and to manually add each to Pinterest would have been impractical. The UpFeed app solves this problem for our current catalogue and future product uploads. The customer support from Nick was fast and effective. Recommended by the team at The Sign Shed www.thesignshed.co.uk.

Piccy

Regrettably, I am going to have to give this 1 star. It just doesn't work very well.

When I make changes on my site they are not reflected in the feed.

The developer IS responsive. But I simply don't believe that the feed is generated automatically by the site. I think that the developer tweaks it at the backend manually if you email him. Accordingly, for anything where you make any changes this just isn't a good option.

I emailed the developer and he said he is 2 months away from a better version. I may well look at this again at the end of 2020, beginning of 2021.

But until then I need something that works automatically without me having to email the developer and ask for changes (which are then on his site, because the feed is actually hosted on his website, which seems odd to me anyway.)

In any case, this really is pretty basic. There isn't much (any really) tweaking that you can do to the feed.

So, for example if you have one image mockup that say shows the back of your product (rather then the front). Then that will show up in the feed.

I ended up having to go on Pinterest and delete all the ones that weren't suitable, because I couldn't just delete them in the feed directly.

Overall, I would rate the support of this app very highly. But the app itself simply isn't good enough.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're working on adding features to allow for more control over product images and other feed fields. If a certain feature is not yet available, then I'm always happy to manually make changes to make the feed work for your store.

I can assure you that all our feeds are indeed updating automatically and you can manually refresh as well by clicking the Refresh button in the app.

Thanks,
Nick

Italic

Had to make some custom edits to our product feed & Nick helped us make those changes in less than a day. Superb & fast service!

Grandpa's Ugly Blanket

Wish I had just used UpFeed from the beginning in stead of struggling on my own first. Once I installed the app, everything was much better. Did get 1 error from Pinterest, but sent an email to the UpFeed staff and got a reply immediately with the solution implemented. Fixed the problem and everything is just fine. Couldn't be happier!

Hana Jade Boutique

Nick has been SO helpful in getting my Feed integrated into Pinterest. He has walked me through whole process. Thanks so much to Nick and UpFeed!

Anton And K

Fantastic App. Already seen an increase in sales. Easy to set up. Had small amend and support from Nick was fast, efficient and polite.

All the little things

V. Happy with the app. Used it specifically for Pinterest shop catalogue updates. As I grow this is definitely something I will need even more going forward.

Brag Fishing

App crashes and refuses to load. I wouldnt recommend until they fix the issues with this in there app.

February 5, 2020

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! This bug has been fixed for your store, please do reach out if you're still experiencing issues and I'll look into them as soon as possible. Thanks, Nick | Zeng Apps

Notegeist

Nick was fantastic working through a few issues and customizing to my specific shop needs. Happy to have found this app with such good customer service support for my Pinterest catalog feed (may add Facebook, but Pin was my primary need).

Previous 1