UpFeed Product Feed

UpFeed Product Feed

by Zeng Apps

All-in-one catalog tool for Pinterest, Facebook and Google

Italic

Had to make some custom edits to our product feed & Nick helped us make those changes in less than a day. Superb & fast service!

Grandpa's Ugly Blanket

Wish I had just used UpFeed from the beginning in stead of struggling on my own first. Once I installed the app, everything was much better. Did get 1 error from Pinterest, but sent an email to the UpFeed staff and got a reply immediately with the solution implemented. Fixed the problem and everything is just fine. Couldn't be happier!

Hana Jade Boutique

Nick has been SO helpful in getting my Feed integrated into Pinterest. He has walked me through whole process. Thanks so much to Nick and UpFeed!

Anton And K

Fantastic App. Already seen an increase in sales. Easy to set up. Had small amend and support from Nick was fast, efficient and polite.

All the little things

V. Happy with the app. Used it specifically for Pinterest shop catalogue updates. As I grow this is definitely something I will need even more going forward.

Brag Fishing

App crashes and refuses to load. I wouldnt recommend until they fix the issues with this in there app.

February 5, 2020

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! This bug has been fixed for your store, please do reach out if you're still experiencing issues and I'll look into them as soon as possible. Thanks, Nick | Zeng Apps

Notegeist

Nick was fantastic working through a few issues and customizing to my specific shop needs. Happy to have found this app with such good customer service support for my Pinterest catalog feed (may add Facebook, but Pin was my primary need).

SpottedFrogs.com

I would give 6 stars if possible. Nick and his support team went above and beyond to get my feed to Pinterest feed operational. Fantastic Customer Service, always within 24hours (given were on the opposite side of the planet. The whole experience felt like we were Partners. Kudos Nick, great App and superb support

Hundredth Monkey Tees

So far so good. As other reviewers have mentioned, it seems this is the only functional app for getting the feed into the Pinterest catalog successfully. So that's excellent. Plus the developer has excellent customer service ethic and responds timely and pleasantly. I'm pretty happy with this solution.

InventifDesigns

Thank God for this app! This is the only way I could add a catalog feed to Pinterest. It also works great for Facebook's sales channel and Instagram. It's the only feed app that isn't limited to one channel. Customer service is also great. Any issues I've run into, I've gotten quick responses and help. This is a must have app.