Faire: Buy Wholesale

Faire: Buy Wholesale

Built for Shopify

Reviews (265)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, allowing easy addition of new products and automatic import of product details. Its user-friendly interface, 'love lists' feature, and wide variety of brands and products are also praised. The app's ability to suggest retail prices, update inventory automatically, and streamline professional interactions is valued, though some merchants desire more control over these features. The 60-day terms, quick shipping, and product quality are seen as beneficial. Customer support is generally described as responsive and helpful.

April 30, 2024

You need to do a little maintenance to be sure everything comes in the way you like, but this is a tremendous time-saver. Makes me more willing to add things to my store!

Seranya Studios Art Garage
Over 3 years using the app
May 20, 2024

Integration is good, except some writeups don't line up for the retail side for example I would need to edit then description to line up for retail description not wholesale description. I also don't like how it automatically updates inventory I wish there was a prompt or option to use or not.

The Botanist Calgary
May 5, 2024

Faire integrates with Shopify seamlessly. There are so many great products on this wholesale platform, you will be sure to stock you store!

South 28th Boutique
April 23, 2024

Gets better all the time. I can easily add products from Faire into Shopify and keep track of inventory on the Faire app to make reordering easy!

Confía Collective
Over 1 year using the app
April 22, 2024

Great to be able to order products from vendors & then be able to have it setup directly into our POS. Love the FAIRE MARKET days too.

Purpose + Passion Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
April 17, 2024

LOVE the Shopify integration. It makes buying so much easier. I now 100% of the time check Faire first to see if you carry a product that I am looking for. Not having to add all the details into Shopify makes it so much easier for me to get products available. THANK YOU for this integration.

Happy Daydream
5 months using the app
Edited May 1, 2024

For my little online shop, I find almost everything I need on Faire. I have never had any complaints so far.

MouseTales
Norway
10 months using the app
May 22, 2024

The integration of Faire into Shopify has really saved my company a lot of time. I was already buying stock with Faire, and now a great experience has gotten even better.

Hemlock & Vine LLC
4 months using the app
June 7, 2024

The app saves us time by adding title, categorizes the products and by adding them to inventory. However, it is not 100% accurate. Overall it works well and we're happy with it.

I Spy Deals
9 months using the app
March 31, 2024

Good app! Redesign makes it much easier to use. Saves me a lot of time uploading products to my website.

The Plant Lady SF