FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

FyreBar

I like this app, it serves my purpose and has a clean look for my site. Support is prompt as well. Thumbs up

MyMuscleMug

Great app, simple to set up and lots of customisations available to suit your site. Quick and helpful support when required too

April 3, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.
Best regards,
Zifyapp Team

Diamond Gates Services

Really good app, it really helps you build a simple and easy FAQ page that you can easily edit. The developers are really fast to respond and fix your problem

February 6, 2022

Dog Harness Australia

Very easy to use plugin with a wide range of display options that all look great! We have FAQs appearing on most if not all our main pages which have really helped our customers find important info quickly - saving us tonnes of hours in response times.

January 27, 2022

UNIQQ

Thank you very much for your support! I asked for help in the settings and received full support for all my issues. Brilliant service! Thank you!

January 27, 2022

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

AMAZING!!! Integrates perfectly with any Shopify site and the different design templates are all beautiful and so easy to customize. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, you won't be sorry. Great support - world-class :)

December 31, 2021

Alpha Cable Warehouse

Great app. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs a FAQ page on their Shopify store. By the way, Alex is a great customer specialist. Thank you!

December 31, 2021

Mr. Consistent

The FAQify app has helped us segment our most frequently asked questions and provides a much better experience for the customer. Very happy with the overall set up, and ease of the app.

December 7, 2021

replenesh

I dealt with Alex today. I was absolutely lost as code is not my strong point! He explained what I needed to do to achieve my goal. Excellent work.

December 2, 2021

PAYLESS FURNITURE

very nice app, I love how our FAQ page looks now it's also very easy to use mostly drag and drop blocks.

November 15, 2021