FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

by Zifyapps

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Shop The Water Guys

Hands down the best FAQ/ tab service in the Shopify app store. Get it trust! Amazing customer serv.

October 11, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

BooFit Boutique

I used this app to help me add an FAQ's page and it was quick and easy to use. The assistant was very helpful when I had any questions. Definitely recommend such a good app to have on your website!

October 8, 2021

Toucan Smart Home

Great FAQ App. Easy to set up and user friendly interface. Very helpful customer service support team.

October 5, 2021

Flettede Fugle

The app does not support the native store language functionality that Shopify provides, so you can't translate your FAQ page unless you get support from the developers. They fixed it within 30 min though. Nice. Eventhough you don't need translations, the free plan won't be useful for 99% of store owners due to the limitations. To developers: I think you could improve your app by focusing on the UX. The developers are fast responding to the inquiries.

Cursos Limpieza y desinfección covid19

Me encanto la aplicación. Fácil de usar y con traducción! . Ideal para quienes no comprendemos de programación Gracias!
Saludos desde Chile

September 30, 2021

subquiri vital

I love this app. It makes the setup much easier for me. This app is very detailed and easy to use. This app provides me with useful FAQs that I do not need to come up with.

September 29, 2021

Vecetti

Very good app, this is my favourite free accordion FAQ page app. It looks professional and lets you insert shortcode to a new page.

Send It Snorkel

support was really good and the app worked great, hopefully they can continue this standard into the future.

AkitoParis™

the app is very fast and the after-sales services is also fast. If you want a good FAQ go check now i advise you !

DailyGrab®

Great customer service and I had help from a representative that fixed my issue and was quick to help.

September 25, 2021