Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Omega

Allows customers ask questions and get answers from store

Canines World

Didnt work for me. Option never appear contact them through fb. Say they were looking into it but never came back with an answer or Solutions. Still I'll say give it a try who knows maybe you guys have better luck then I did. P.s visit my site www.caninesworld.com let me know what you guys think

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review for our Product Questions and Answers app. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Even though this message was a year ago, but we would like to assure that we learnt a lesson and give 100% of our efforts to help our clients every time.

Best regards,
Kaylee

Faldena

Great app and great developer! The app does what it’s supposed to do and it doesn’t slow down my product pages. Also, it’s clear that it has been developed by someone with UX knowledge. I contacted Kien, the developer, to ask for some changes, and he was always fast in his replies as well as in making the changes. Highly recommended!