Product Color Swatches

Product Color Swatches

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Platmart
November 22, 2022

Works exactly as needed. I have reached out to support twice for help setting up with a positive and helpful response from the dev each time. Always good to know the dev is active and able to assist.

Ruby Jade
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 20, 2022

This was the only app I could find that would offer swatches, where when you click it it takes you to the whole new product, as well as having super customisable options for the swatch type and size. It's the best way to let my customers know we have heaps more colours that they might like!
Also the support from Kirill was super, I'll definitely keep using this app - definitely worth the money.

hop home
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 26, 2022

Excellent app that has greatly improved the UX of my store. Easy to configure and customer support were extremely helpful with making a minor tweak. Highly recommended!

Box Menswear
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 24, 2022

This app was perfect for linking our products rather than using variants. The capabilities/customisation is great and the customer support was very helpful.

Lazuli Label
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 4, 2022

I used this app to swatch products that often have different variations, very easy to use, very useful for hci has many products, the link-image on the product page is immediately associated. I recommend this app!

Wools Boutique Uomo