Featured Product Slider

Featured product slider, Related, Recommended, Recently Viewed

Free
Product Slider

Antzara

An excellent application, the support is great and fast, I love it! I highly recommend it, +5 stars

January 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Polka

This is great app! Simple in use, nice looking and it works and does what I need it to do. Customer service is outstanding, extremely helpful and quick in resolving any issues you may have. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a Product Slider app :)

January 21, 2022

chRge IT

App works great, had an issue and it was solved within 1 day. Great customer service and great app all round. Would highly recommend!

January 18, 2022

réussir

App is great and the customer service super quick! I wanted some customization done and got a reply within the hour! Great alternative to all the other paid options!

January 14, 2022

Elite Campgrounds

I really love the way this app looks on my site. The support was very quick and helpful. I definitely recommend this app.

January 8, 2022

14invitation

The support team is quick to help and respond! Love this app as a way to show our products anywhere on our store.

January 8, 2022

KeshaSelect

The kindly custom service helps a lot. Patiently make all the changes we need.
We would definitely recommend!

October 4, 2021

Mai Boutique 2020

I love this app! Alex was very helpful & the app works so smoothly! I will definitely recommend this app to many of my other friends who have websites!

September 30, 2021

LiftUnion

i used this app to include a product carousel to my homepage and i am more than pleased with it! i requested some tweaking to the mobile carousel and a helper was there in an instance and resolved all of my requests! great app and support!

September 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏We are happy that the app helps you.

Adaraluna

Me encantó la app, es lo que estaba buscando, y tiene un excelente servicio al cliente! la recomiendo!

September 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏We are happy that the app helps you.

Previous 1