FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
FigPii
4.7
November 22, 2022

Seeing how users interact with our product and the areas they got stuck on has been of great help in improving the user experience on our store.

Big Prime Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 17, 2022

As a designer, it’s easy to use, pretty straightforward, and it gives me all the data I need. Initially I wasn’t able record sessions from certain pages but their support team pointed out the filter option for recordings which was a game changer. Being able to compare sessions with conversions vs no conversions was a great option.

Merecroft
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 27, 2022

it’s lightweight and simple to use. It's not trying to overwhelm you with complicated functionality but is plenty robust to provide key results.

MySupply.co
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 27, 2022

Using this app we’ve been able to run multiple ab tests at once even on the same page allowing us to draw results much faster. Previously we were using google optimize which had a limit of 3 running tests which was the reason for our switch.

AnythingBeyondInc.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2022

Tehy make it pretty easy to manage tests, which creates an efficient workflow. At their price point, there's nothing else I would recommend. Also, their support is just amazing.

City Canines