FigPii

A/B testing, Visitor Replays, Heatmaps, Polling, and more…

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Embrace Footwear

Loaded with lots of features. Setting up A/B tests was easy. Thank you David for your help with the setup.

GemArt

FigPii’s data is super accurate; you get data like clicks on page and scroll data, and eye-tracking which is fantastic.

Darklure'sFinds

HotJar has changed its pricing and it didn’t make sense to stick with them at our level of traffic, so I decided to look for another tool and that’s when I found FigPIi. It’s a nice platform that offers a lot of useful tools. But HotJar’s UI is a bit nicer but that’s no issue.

Krienkey

I wasn’t sure how good their CRO tool is but when I saw that you can easily get conversion optimization recommendations that are reviewed by a CRO specialist for that price I wasn't sure if it’ll be any good or not, but it turned out to be amazing!

Drameda

Does what we needed but still it didn't come on expectation so 2 stars. However, the app is fine....

June 24, 2022

Hello,

Can you please get in touch with support@figpii.com so we can assist you with any issues you might've faced with FigPii? We're happy to help with any issues you're facing.

Edenhurst

I can see my visitor like I’m watching a movie. Hahaha :D The best thing I like about FigPii is that you can watch the user's behavior on my shop. It captures the video of each user session so you can see exactly where the users click on UI and which pages they navigate to, and a lot more. The session recorder is absolutely amazing.

dmjfishing.com

FigPii has been an addition to the team. FigPii is a straightforward tool to use and loaded with lots of features. We use FigPii to run and validate the A/B tests. Its value for money makes FigPii the one to go with. It has enabled our team to do stuff it couldn’t do before like split testing and such..

FootwearJustForYou

FigPii is very fast and accurate; it shows visualization you get about your data, like clicks on page and scroll data, which is fantastic. It helps improve your store. Accurate data on all analyses and reports that matches data I see on Google Analytics

GreatDeals11

Great Alternative to Hotjar. FigPii has been an amazing tool for me. With FigPii, I know and understand how users interact with my website. I am also able to get user feedback quickly on the spot. At a much more affordable rate! It’s an amazing platform that gives you exactly what you’ve asked for.

CERRATTA

Decent tool for user analysis. We wanted to understand better how different variants of our website designs and layouts would impact the conversion rate, and FigPIi helped do that easily. I can easily identify conversion rate optimization opportunities and work on them using FigPii.

Previous 1 3