FindShop Product Reviews

Display Reviews, Photos to Build Trust & Grow Sales

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Good Farm Shop

Location Australia

Have had only positive experiences with this app. Great customer service in helping me set up widget. Thanks guys!

DUO Medical Supplies

I installed this app in my store and I am loving the design, and what is best is that the design was not suiting my store in some details like link colors. I contacted the support team and they made changes that now make my store look amazing. Thank you guys! You have created an amazing app!

Fine Classic Antiques

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Nice App, easy Installation, easy Setup. It is good for my business to raise more sales especially in this covid situation. Strongly recommended to the person who just started their online business. Also the charges are reasonable compare to others.

1plus3store

Location Australia

thank you for this app, its very easy to follow and just what i needed for my small business just starting out ..cheers!

Deco-foodshop

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Nice app, easy installation, easy setup; very helpfull free variant for small shop store at the beginning of their road. Thank you.

Kratae Handmade

Location Germany

Nice App, easy Installation, easy Setup. The Review was found in product Site and on product overwiew. There‘s also a flying tab on the Site which Shows all Reviews. Very good.

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the reviewing us. :)

Нектейн

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use application and fresh. Please enter Bulgarian and you will smile more! Thank you! Good luck.

M. Lab PH

Location Philippines

It looks good and customer support is also quick to assist, what's not to love? Did I also mention that they have a Free plan as well?

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. :)

Sleepy Holow

Yogendra was totally amazing helping me get set up. The customer service is outstanding!

The app, well I love it. I have tried a few other apps and the functionality and ease of this app is so user friendly. The features are very practical and did I mention easy to use? I just got this but already upgraded to the very cost effective growth plan which is awesome if you are a smaller business like me. Bottom line...I highly recommend.

September 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kim..! It was an absolute delight serving you. :)

The Good Canvas

Their dev team was responsive to all the necessary adjustments I needed to make to integrate the app into my store. Elegantly designed and doesn't seem to affect site speed, great app overall!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It was surely a delight to serve you. :)

Previous 1