Fixed Add To Cart Bar PRO

Fixed Add To Cart Bar PRO

by TeQ9

Fixed Add To Cart Button + Quick Buy Icon + Fixed Cart

Lunar Lights Official

Great app very user-friendly and optimizes well with most themes. The developers are more than helpful with any inquiries.

A Little Dream Shop

The quick buy button is a must for me as most of my customers use their phone to shop! this app is amazing and their customers service is on point! i was having a problem integrating this app with another and they fixed the problem in a few minutes! thank you so so much!

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome words. It really means a lot to us :)
Happy to help you :)

Scents'n Stories

Best App with the Best Customer service I have ever found Really Appreciated!!
They resolve my issue very quickly I don't have to wait for them. really good

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome words. It really means a lot to us :)
Happy to help you :)

Bijuz

this is really a 5star app, this solved what other apps dont work... i found here all working PERFECTLY! keep rocking guys! take my money!

RealSync

Very clean interface with plenty of options. No coding needed to install and easy to use. Visually appealing on the customer end and well priced. Customer support was quick and helpful.

decorent-store

This app is amazing. It provides just enough of customization without being confusing or annoying. You can easily enable or disable the features that you want to use as well as customize the look. The admins also provided with some enhanced customization for our store.

Flourishpancakes.US

The app is easy to use and easy to setup. Support is very responsive and helpful. This app assures me that I won't lose a sale because of an out of sight add to cart button.