4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective merchandising and customization capabilities. It's praised for its reliability, instant updates, and no impact on site speed, making it ideal for stores with large catalogs. The customer service, particularly from staff members like Tom and Adam, is commended for quick problem-solving. Merchants find it valuable for money, using it to display inventory, highlight products, and differentiate stock. The clean badge designs and ability to boost conversion rates and sales are also appreciated.

May 2, 2023

The app alone is worth 5 stars, but the customer support is fast, accurate and friendly. If your looking for this type of solution I highly recommend this app and team.

Liberty Flagpoles
About 1 year using the app
March 20, 2023

Great experience with this app. Helped us replace & cut down two other apps. The badges feature is very helpful to our website. Great customer service and Tom was very patient is helping us get this installed. Thank you!

Debbie Dannheisser Threads
25 days using the app
Edited December 27, 2023

Highly recommended product. Excellent support from the team if you require it, from day one.

Khanscope
Over 6 years using the app
November 14, 2018

Great app, and the support is superb. Took me a long time to find an app that will do things correctly. Great app!

Blue Sky Cycling
Over 5 years using the app
December 28, 2017

These badges look great and the one time pricing works well for me.

Gifts From A Distance
About 5 years using the app
February 2, 2018

Great app and great customer service!

Jamrock Crate
Almost 5 years using the app
February 21, 2019

Incredibly easy to install and use. Looks great without being cheesy or too in-your-face. Fantastic customer support. Tom is great and was really happy to work with us to make the app do what we needed. We liked the app so much we are going to be installing it on up to four other sites we run. Thanks for the great work!

nelsonmakesart
October 11, 2017

Tom is super trustworthy and literally did everything for me in a matter of minutes. 10/10 would recommend

Grey Suede
February 9, 2021

This app is so great, it has played a huge role in my promotional activities, in addition, it is extremely convenient to inform customers of some news.

jpkrkc&co
Hong Kong SAR
August 21, 2018

I love how simple this is to install and customize. Two little line additions in the liquid that I was able to do myself, and I'm not the most tech savvy. This is exactly what I've been looking for to highlight a few special features of my products.

Roberts Trophies