Flashy ‑ Marketing Automation

Flashy ‑ Marketing Automation

by Flashy

All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform for eCommerce

Catnip Loverz

The app is very useful but should have an option to include the following:

Ability to select a specific product and not just generic like add to cart, viewed etc.
Ability to use code in the body of the email to automatically pull through a list of the products that a customer had in their cart
The online service especially from Rafael is superb! Well Done!

July 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, we are definitely working on this feature.

Mister SFC

Great email marketing app, Flashy has more features than all of the other platforms a tried. Other apps either didn't have the features I wanted or if they did it was going to cost me a lot more. I am getting more tools for my business at a fraction of the cost, on top of that I'm saving money for all the apps I do not need anymore since Flashy has them built in.

flashfrisby

Great app, great live support! thank you for developing the app!
you can set popup to collect emails and can set automation to reduce cart abandonment.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

A rising star! This app combines many features needed and unlike other mailing platforms, you can feel it built for ecommerce
Customer service are more than great, keep up the good work!

Traveling with your pets

Raphael helped me to fix some email issues and templates corrections.
He has been very nice and fast.
thanks

Segal Jewelry

We were looking for a marketing automation app that will integrate with our store for a long time.
We tried a few options and none of them was one stop shop solution.
The customer service on FlashyApp is amazing, they help us in integration much beyond expected.
If you are looking for a marketing automation app you arrived at the right place.

Shani Jacobi jewelry

We significantly improved performance and sales with FLASHY.
Beyond that the use of the product led us to drop the use of 4 other apps that did the same thing more or less than the All in one FLASHY product!

Justice Jewelry

Seriously the best email marketing platform I have used! All of the automation were pre-built and ready to go, my historical data was imported over so I didn't lose months of info, pricing is very affordable and the customer service is quick! Glad I found you guys...thx!!