Floating Category List

Floating Category List

by Lightenna Ltd

Give your customers the category list they're used to

The Tool Man

GOT THIS TO TRY AND FIND A WAY TO USE MENU BASED PRODUCT LISTINGS, HOWEVER IT DIDN'T WORK AS STATED. I COULD ONLY LINK 1 PRODUCT OR ALL PRODUCTS. NOT FOR ME

L P Cart

Great Apps and quikly responsed with helpful supports thanks again

Far Out Fab

This app is exactly what I needed. I run a furniture store using the Brooklyn Theme. If you are familiar with Brooklyn you already know that it is gorgeous but is a navigation nightmare. This app solved my navigation issues. The price is nothing compared to the value. Also, I haven't seen support this great and fast on any other Shopify app. Thanks again for simplifying life!

Love And Design

The is a great product. Highly recommended it really adds to my site www.loveanddesign.co.uk because it puts the menu directly on the users page.

Sofa King Dope

Although we decided to purchase a theme with a sidebar built in, this app would've been exactly what we needed. While messing around with the app, we also wanted further customization of a couple things and Alex (the app developer) put our requests at the top of the list and handled them very swiftly thru email communication. I'd recommend this app, and another other apps from this developer. Great product + customer service.