Fly To Cart Animation Effect

Fly To Cart Animation Effect

by Singleton software

Show flying image animation and more to increase your sales

NIVRANA

Love the idea, but the implementation doesn't seem to quite work for us. - animation is slow, takes too long to display
- animation is only working on individual product pages, not on main front page
- animation creates a bit of "mess", including in some cases changing the displayed price of products in cart (??)
- in some cases the browser window froze after the animation displayed Maybe it's just clashing with our theme (we're using a popular paid theme). I don't know. At such a low price this would definitely be five stars if it had worked the way I hoped it would.

Sensopro Shop

Had a great support. Thanks to Fly to Cart animation our users are led better and the shopping feeling ist way smoother.

Oslo Engros

Best app with the best support ever :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

True African Art

Does as described, but when I reached out to support 4-5 times in one day, trying to get them to customize the position of the button, they did not reply to my chat conversation request.

So because of poor customer service and lack of attention to their own app, I am giving their company one star and am uninstalling this app - there are other apps that do the same thing, except better. Browse the app store.

That's it Fly to Cart - I hope you get back in return the little you give.

May 16, 2019

I am so sorry about this situation because of wrong displayed chat status.
Please just write me and I will made your issue done or also something else in your store.