Recenze (73)

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
14. květen 2024

We needed a form to enable customers to request a quotation for custom work to be done on their furniture. This app works very well, allowing customers to use various methods to describe their items and even attach photos to base our quotations on.

There was an issue with how the form was displaying on our Shopify website at first, but I was very impressed with how quickly Form Builder/EVM's customer support focused on my issue and shortly after sent me an email stating that it was fixed.

They quickly and perfectly cared for that hiccup and we're very happy with their results.

This is a flexible solution that fits our needs. Well done!

Kennedy Galleries
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
24. duben 2024

Easy-to-use form builder app with super helpful and prompt customer service support!

Golden Morsels
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
12. prosinec 2023

Incredible app and perfect for my needs. The support team behind is also great at fixing any issues that have come up while getting it set up on my shop. I plan to continue to use this service throughout the rest of my business needs.

TheLifeWeCapture
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
27. červen 2023

Good app for a custom form. Customer service helped me with some issues I had using multiple forms and got it fixed promptly.

Tristar Racing Products
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
31. srpen 2023

Great app to make your sub' form. Very very EASY and the support team responded very fast. Recommend to everyone!

adz

Apay Green
Peru
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. srpen 2020

This app has provided the perfect solution for a wholesale enquiry form on our site. The team went above and beyond to ensure it integrated seamlessly into our website. 5 stars for service and follow up.

Middle Child Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
4. březen 2021

Quick response with some questions I had, and very professional and friendly customer service. Very pleased!

Little Cirkus
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
3. prosinec 2019

This app was easy to plug in to our store. The team was quick to answer questions. I think it will work perfectly for what we need!

1canoe2 Wholesale
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
7. leden 2021

App of great use and customer support easy to reach ! They helped me very quickly and were very professional.

Maxime Azoulay