Free Shipping Progress Bar

Display free shipping progress in your cart template

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hooray! Your order qualifies for free shipping!

Bondi Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Don't install, automatically injects code, and then to uninstall they send you an email saying go find the code yourself and remove it. Scam of an app

June 7, 2021

Thank you for telling me. I did request access to your store to uninstall the theme code within 24 hours, but my request was rejected. If you change your mind, I will assist.

We install in this way because it's the most performant: the app uses no javascript, so it does not impact PageSpeed Scores.

Hope that helps. Thank you for considering our app.

ExcellentSupply.com

Gorgeous app! Places the Free Shipping Progress Bar right where it needs to be seen... on the product page, and in the cart. Prompt support too. Kurt helped with the installation on our customer theme. At $5 bucks a month this app's a keeper. Thanks :-)

Party Shop Emporium

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great support. Got help within minutes on my custom theme! Looking to add sales with free shipping offer

Endlessly Mine

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app that gets the job done. I asked the developer for help with some of the coding to get it exactly how I wanted it and I got a very fast reply back to my email + the work was done to perfection! Very satisfied with both the app and developer. Highly Recommend.

Purrs and Whiskers

Great app and great support! The developer is very responsive. The shipping progress bar works great! Easy to use! Thanks!