Fresh Photo Gallery (Updated)

Fresh Photo Gallery (Updated)

by Fresh Design Studio

An easiest way to add beautiful photo galleries to your store

Hidden Michigan Monsters

Tried using this app to display Instagram photos on my website and it continued to not show the photos, rather blank image spaces.
Had to reload the photos and reconnect to Instagram countless times...

January 4, 2021

Hi there,
We're sorry you had an issue with our app regarding the Instagram connection. We know it must be frustrating and that's not how we want our customers to feel at all.

While most of our users didn't have a problem with connecting their instagram account, we want to make sure it also works for you as well.

We are ready to help you troubleshoot and help to make your experience right. Can you submit a ticket in our system so we can help you directly through our portal?

Monstercolors

first class support from john, looked for a gallery for sometime, and this ticks all the boxes... i cannot begin to explain how much support i was given with regards asking for a gallery button on my homepage ....if you are looking for a nice gallery ...look no further ...fantastic thanks again !!!

LadyLunarCat

This gallery helped me a lot, it works well and is well tuned. I have a lot of free digital products on my site to attract buyers. And for a long time I looked for a gallery, went through many. This is ideal if you need to sort a lot of pictures.
I do not know how many photos can be added in the description of this one.
I was surprised that there were so few reviews but I found the reason. When I wanted to write a review from the application, I was thrown with everything else by another application of your company related to inventory. I specifically went to the site and found your application in the search to write a review ..
From the wishes - it would be very good that you still have the opportunity to share pictures on social networks as in other similar applications.

GREY Style

After trying a few other apps, this is the easiest app to create and insert a photo gallery in my Shopify store. It works for us on mobile and desktop, which some apps just don't. We also can add photos directly from Instagram, which save us time.