Replenish your inventory using automated sale forecasts. Avoid stock-outs and detect over-stocks.
Create Purchase Orders
Easily create and edit purchase orders. Spend less time required for inventory management.
Run price tests
Easily run price tests for variants, products or collections. Find out, which product price brings best profit.
About FutureMargin Inventory Manager
Manage and plan inventory
- Filter sale predictions by brand, collection or a product
- Save time
- Create and edit Purchase Orders easily
- Avoid stock-outs and over-stocks
- Seasonality is automatically computed by statistical algorithms
- Set Minimum Stock Levels
- Simplify your inventory management
- Select price points and automatically deploy price tests
- Run price split tests for a variant, product or collection
- Find out if you can increase prices
- Profit, revenue, sale conversion statistics
- View detailed conversion performance for single variants or collections
Gain a competitive edge by smartly pricing your products. Automate your price testing and easily analyze conversions and profits.
Add cost of goods and view precise profit
Easily upload COGs for your products and view precise profits for any collection and any time period. FutureMargin further provides you precise profit per visit statistics and graphs - so you can stay on top of the game and understand your store profits and performance.
Who should use FutureMargin
Any e-commerce store which is consistently selling several hundreds of items per month. With FutureMargin, you can easily improve your stock service levels, avoid stock-outs and save hours required for tedious replenishment computations.
FutureMargin is trusted by superb brands and shops around the world.
- Google Analytics
Pricing 14-day free trial
Price optimization tools
Automated price tests
Price split test analytics
Conversion and profit analytics for variants, products & collections
Pricing based on # of variants.
All Basic plan features
Automatic seasonality estimation
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.