"Gaien Recently Viewed" can be displayed on products, collections, homes, article pages, etc.
Increase Sales and Conversion
Instead of the customers having to go looking for a product, get the product you're interested in on the home page.
Easy to Install and Secure
Installation is possible with one click. You can test in any unpublished theme, no theme broken worries.
About Gaien Recently Viewed
The "Gaien Recently Viewed" displays the products viewed by the customer and encourages purchase. Displaying a list of recently viewed products next to the page makes it easier for customers to find products than they can by searching through the navigation menu. It comes with extensions that are easy to install and has many customization features that make it easy to use on your site. The app is mobile-friendly (responsive) and can be easily adapted to different displays. No coding skills are required to integrate into the store.
- Responsive app that works on mobile, tablet, and computer screens.
- Playing all features allows you to install and integrate the app without any coding skills.
- Easy-to-use management panel that enhances the store's user experience.
- Show "recently viewed widget" on almost any site page, including "404" or "search pages", to attract store visitors.
- Display important attributes such as product name, image, variation, out of stock, etc.
- Ability to turn on/off the display of "recently viewed widgets" on your site with one click.
- You can customize the "recently viewed widget" section to match your site design theme.
- Customize the section titles and other selected text, languages , and change as needed.
- Select the best placement for "recently viewed widget" and use the horizontal and vertical options. The section display limit is not limited to three products, but you can view up to 20 recently viewed products with image carousel functionality. -Users can add products with different variations directly via the "Cart Button" without having to revisit the product page. -You can check the performance of "recently displayed widgets" through simple analysis data.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.