Improve customer experience
Increase sales by redirecting visitors from around the globe to the storefronts in their native language for the best shopping experience.
Grow email list by geo
Create comprehensive geo-specific subscription pop-ups to engage visitors more effectively and build email list for marketing campaigns.
Try before you buy
Lots of staff to test for free - banner, redirection, discount, product, currency campaigns. Sign up for a paid plan only when ready.
About Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups
Geo Targeting - Custom Pop-Ups is a trusted tool that displays special messages, pop-ups, and redirects based on visitors’ geographical location. Use it if you’re going to reach clients globally. No requests limit.
- Display pop-up, banner, redirection, discount, product, currency & subscription campaigns
- Target by country, state, city or ZIP/Postal code
- Use lots of stuff for free
- Create a Custom plan and pay for what you use
- Increase preciseness with multi-service location check
- Use Geo API for the most precise locating
- Run campaigns simultaneously for multiple regions
- Run on any device
- Shopify Plus ready
- Heavy load ready
How Geo Targeting works
Our users don’t have request limits, meaning your campaigns will reach 100% of the audience. All visits are checked in 5 different geo-locating services to assure you get the best result. We host at AWS infrastructure to provide the best speed and availability to our users. Millions of requests a day is not a problem for us.
How you can use Geo Targeting app to increase revenue
Geo-targeting technologies serve to improve customer experience and as a result increase conversion.
Banner campaign - a pop-up with text and action buttons
- Welcome visitors in their native language to improve the first impression of your store
- Display geo-based news, offers or free shipping
Redirection campaign - redirect visitors instantly or show a pop-up
- Redirect customers to the local storefront in native translation and familiar currency
- Sent visitors to your local resellers or distributors
Subscription campaign - a subscription pop-up to grow an email (and phone) list
- Collect geo-specific emails and phone numbers to run geo-specific promotions later
- Display email request in different languages for better effectiveness
Discount campaign - show coupon code with action buttons
- Expand to a new market with significant discounts
- Display geo-based prices by applying discounts automatically for different regions
Product campaign - show a certain product in the pop-up
- Promote best sellers for each collection
- Announce a hot sale on the homepage or in the blog
Pay for what you use with Custom plan
Optimize spendings by unlocking the types of campaigns that you use and pay for them only! Switch active campaigns anytime without extra charge.
Target by ZIP/Postal code
Ask visitors to enter a ZIP code and if it’s a match they will see the pop-up. If it’s not, you can request emails for further communication.
Display prices in local currency
Automatically convert store prices into visitors currency. It’s more convenient to plan spendings while shopping online.
All pop-ups are responsive and will look neat on any device.
- Custom HTML campaign
- Block by location
- API access
1 Discount campaign
1 Product campaign
1 Currency campaign
1 Banner campaign
1 Redirection campaign
ZIP code check
Unlock each campaign type for $3.99/type/month
Free plan +
Unlock one campaign type and use it without limitations
Change the type whenever you want
Free plan +
Subscription campaign (email, phone)
Increased accuracy of up to 99%
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 16 reviews
Most recent reviews
Awesome app, easy to use. So long as customers can see a location popup and choose "allow" vs "block", it will work great!
I could not figure out how to keep the geographic location in the listed campaign; it just didn't seem to save. I found it *looked* user friendly to set up, but was not functioning well.
I used the app to redirect traffic from countries in which we are not shipping right now. The setup was very easy and it works perfect. Hassle free.