*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is in addition to a GetResponse account. ***
*** NEW FEATURE ***
Deep data integration is here.
You're now able to build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Next order and product data fields are synced to GetResponse so you can start building campaigns that realy matter. Read how you can use GetResponse's Advanced Search and Segmentation here
Deep data fields:
- Last Order Currency
- Last Order Price
- Last Order Product Category
- Last Order Product Count
- Last Order Product Name
- Total Products
About this app
- Synchronises customer data of your newsletter subscribers to the GetResponse campaign you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your GetResponse campaign. Not only the name and email of your customers are stored in your GetResponse account, but also their address data and customer information like the amount of orders in your webshop and the total amount they spent. This greatly increases your segmentation options.
- Synchronises your customer data to your GetResponse campaign every 15 minutes. This means your GetResponse subscriber list remains up-to-date and you can optimize your autoresponder strategy by sending new customers emails within a few days.
- Note that opt in emails are sent to your customers by default. If you don't want this to happen, you can disable them in the permission settings of your campaign (uncheck the option 'API subscriptions')
Please note: By default, newsletter sign-ups are imported as 'unconfirmed' (unconfirmed) contacts and applicants receive a confirmation email. This is often not desirable for a bulk import, so change your API subscription setting according to the following steps! To view the unconfirmed entries, go to GetResponse in Search Contacts -> View all contacts -> Top right to 'Show type: Unconfirmed'.
If you want newsletter entries to be directly (without opt-in) in your list, you must first disable the API subscription.
Make sure you uncheck the API checkbox in GetResponse in order to import your current Shopify subscribers list. Go to your campaign setting and check this setting.
GetResponse is the World’s Easiest Email Marketing system.
- Email Creator Now anyone can create beautiful emails that look great on any device.
- Autoresponders Turn leads into customers with smarter automated follow-up.
- Landing Pages Create, publish and host beautiful, high‑converting landing pages - in minutes.
- 24/7 Live Support Our friendly & helpful experts are standing by 24/7 to help you with anything you need.
- 99% Email Deliverability Get better delivery rates, fewer bounces and stronger results.
"350,000 happy customers in 182 countries, engaging more than 1 billion subscribers every month."
GetResponse makes all your newsletters look great on all devices, automatically. Computers, smartphones, tablets... you will WOW your audience every time. Best part is, you don't need to do anything. Responsive email design works its magic behind the scenes to get you 42% more results and more sales.
You’ll love using our...
- Easy and intuitive email creator to build beautiful emails without using a drop of code.
- 500+ professionally designed email templates you can use to start sending emails today!
- FREE access to over 1,000 images from iStock to add some flair to your emails.
- Learning Center with hundreds of videos and tens of downloadable guides to get you started.
- List booster to help you build your contact base from scratch.
About us as a partner
This GetResponse App is powered by Combidesk
, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, Unites States. See more Combidesk Apps
We love feedback! For feature requests, questions and support on the GetResponse App you can contact Combidesk via firstname.lastname@example.org
↓↓ Trusted by People Like You ↓↓