GetSocial: Sharing & Analytics

GetSocial: Sharing & Analytics

by GetSocial

Sharing Tools, Social Automation & Dark Social for eCommerce

GuineaFowlNow.com

This app made a huge difference in our social shares and in our ability to quickly and seamlessly collect email addresses from interested visitors. Installation was easy and the app has a very modern, fun feel that goes well with our design theme. This app gets all thumbs up from us.

Groom Corner

They don't reply to emails from myself or from the Shopify staff when I had issues with the sharing bar effecting my navigation menu. I can't access any of the analytics - they also have not replied to me asking them how to access. I pay for this app as it looks good and performs well on my site but their service is dreadful and if I could find a social share app that looked similar I'd change in a heartbeat.

Unearthed By Candleberry

Cool app, but there should be a place to check statistics so you can decide if the app is worth the money. I set a reminder to check on the app performance after the trial period but it's not possible.

Gifts For Kids Au

Beautiful floating bar with a lot of networks to pick from. To install was a little bit slow tough.

Vintageleatherbagco

These guys are top class! Really helpful and the app is so easy to use. Highly recommended.

Terraeclat

Really great app - Easy to use and easy to setup

Also looks great on side of the screen Very customisable

highly recommended social following and sharing tool

Antiquesfrench

Bon travail pour faire fonctionner mes actions. Et le service de Hugo était génial!

Attacoin

Thanks to the GetSocial team! Our site (www.attacoin.com) is now getting Facebook shares that we never did before.

Super Supplemants

Let me enable facebook shares, which helped me with my traffic

Coparazzi

Works well enough that I am considering upgrading from the free version to the starter version - thanks!

Previous 1 3