Giffify ‑ GIFs infused emails

Giffify ‑ GIFs infused emails

by Studio RAO

Boost your sales with automated GIFs in your emails!

Safety Safe

I'm new to this, but have shopify, love the integration. There's so little options yet in this area right now, Giffify is easier for me to make my emails more attractive. Took me a long time to handle shopify and getting better with it's systems, but this app helped me a bunch! Thanks!

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Easy to customize and loads of options :) It feels like I can find even more gifs in the app than on my whatsapp! And let's not forget the great support from the help team!

Bank of Singapore

Amazing app and amazing support! Very kind, fast and reliable. We recommend this app to anyone who wants to connect better with their customers through email!

GiftStore.sg

We've seen big improvements in clicks and returns since we started using Giffify in our abandoned cart emails. Selecting my favorite gifs was easy and I love that the app has the ability to link directly to our products within the emails. Really happy with the app and definitely find the pricing worth it.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

We absolutely love this app! It is easy to use and set up our favorite gifs. Michel is our Customer Success Manager and helps us with all questions we have and helped us set up everything. He is truly amazing! Giffify has been great for us!

AbrandZ

Very useful. Great customer service! The app is very useful for those who need help in starting business and need that edge and this app is the right one to help with customers.

litepodsnl

I am really surprised about the effect of using gifs in my e-mails! I've gotten so many amazing responses from my customers saying they loved my emails.

The biggest impact was in my order confirmations, I've seen more clicks and visits to my website since using the app AND happier customers. Thanks a lot for making this app guys!