Reviews (514)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and enhancing customer satisfaction with features like "Gift with Purchase." It effectively handles complex promotions and manages large catalogs using product tag-based rules. The app supports multiple simultaneous promotions, offers seamless integration, and is easy to use. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, and continuous updates are made to improve functionality and user experience.

June 21, 2024

Nathan really helped me a lot and even called me to explain me how to do. Thank you very much.

3DCoiffure
Hong Kong SAR
June 13, 2024

This app is very helpful to run GWP mechanism online. Also the support is super reactive. I recommend.

APM Monaco
France
Almost 3 years using the app
June 30, 2024

great app - does what it needs to do with little fuss

Australian Natural Soap Company
6 months using the app
May 6, 2024

We were looking for an app to help us incorporate a free gift for our customers and are so glad to have found this app.

Admittedly not the most tech-savvy person wearing many hats in a small business, I had a lot of questions along the way and the support was excellent - flexible, patient, responsive and thorough.

So far, the rule we have set up is working well and we're excited to see what kind of growth we will see from offering this to our customers!

tatinecandles.com
26 days using the app
May 19, 2024

The app works great, and they have great support if you run in to any challenges or have questions!

Koch Parfymeri
Norway
May 7, 2024

Best app I found in a long time. This app worked flawlessly. The rules are flexible. We have now started a ton of new promotions that allows us to add a free item. The functionally really works. Thanks EG!

Pure Inventions
About 1 month using the app
June 18, 2024

The app is exaclty what we looked for a long lasting period. We had a specific use case that was complicated and the support team devoted a lot of time making sure that it worked the way we needed.

Selecta DE
Switzerland
12 days using the app
April 11, 2024

Works well to allow customers to choose free gifts or automatically adds them if required.

Sconch Yarn Shop
May 15, 2024

When we launched the app we noticed a bug. When we reached out they pointed us exactly where it was. It was on our end. Our Dev team still had a hard time locating and correcting it. With a video call we got it resolved.

This app does exactly as expected its very easy to use.

Pink Lily
29 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Really like this app. i always offer free items in my bundles and EG lessens friction as the app adds automatically the free item once cart meets requirements. recommend for stores who free items promos

TacticalChrono