Reviews (505)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and compatibility. It's favored for managing complex promotions and large catalogs, with a standout feature of automatically adding promotional items or free gifts to carts based on set rules. This has reportedly boosted average order value and return on investment. Merchants also value its efficient inventory management, reliable performance, and responsive customer service. Its flexibility in creating custom gift rules and effective analytics display are also highlighted.

Edited May 2, 2024

Thanks to Nathan's guidance and support.

His knowledge, and commitment truly made a difference, and I am incredibly grateful for his invaluable assistance.

Highly recommend this app.

Dufresne Furniture and Appliances
7 months using the app
March 8, 2024

We've been able to easily manage free gifting with this app. It's so intuitive, customer service is responsive and goes above and beyond to help. We love customized experiences for our clients and EG Auto Add to Cart has helped us achieve this. Highly recommend!

May Lindstrom Skin
6 months using the app
May 3, 2024

Facile à paramétrer, excellent levier pour les OP ponctuelles pour nos clients

Thomas Tuccinardi
France
About 1 year using the app
June 21, 2024

Great app and really great customer support. Support replied directly and solved all issues. I fully recommend this app.

ReaCosmetics
Germany
5 days using the app
April 2, 2024

works exactly as it should.

World Of Wool

Ace Blend
India
21 days using the app
March 20, 2024

Couldn't fault this app. Never had an issue.
Does everything it promises.

Nodiee
6 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Great app, simple and works fine.

Abeja Reyna
Mexico
10 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Nathan was a HUGE help!! He was able to fix the problem I was having with my pop up as well as customize it for me with my brand colors. Thank you again Nathan!

inspiherempire