Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap & Options | Reviews

by OwlMint

Upsell gifts, gift wraps, gift cards, gift messages & more

Thanks a Bunch Florist

I use this app and have problems no one bothers to get back to me with support. I have contacted them 6 times and to no avail

MURA-ムラ

I'm in trouble because I haven't heard from support.
I pay a monthly fee, but I can't use it. It's a feature I want to use, so I'm patiently waiting for it to improve.

Plonk Wine Co

I started the free trial, the app didn't work at all, reached out to support, they told me to wait a few hours, as they were running updates, I have now waited past my trial period, I am now being charged for the app, and it's still not working. I have reached out to support 3 times, and had 0 response. I am still waiting, as it's functionality that I want to use...

Wickaboo

We choose this app after trying several similar ones out there on the Shopify app store. The reasons we settled for this app are:
1. Amazingly simple to install and configure
2. Clean, simple look and feel workflow that blends in perfectly with our branding. There are none of these popups that interfere with your website customer journeys. 3. Amazing support who are not only quick to respond (10 mins average) but also are there to assist on both Saturdays and Sundays. To us this stood out the most as time is money. With that said, for as long as we remain in business we will continue working with these guys and we hope they continue to manage their support services the same way they do for us.

Laguiole Imports

We have been with Shopify since it exists. We saw apps that don't work and others that exceed all expectations. GIFTY does exactly what we wanted to achieve. A clean, simple look that is not distracting. Customer service is exceptional, especially if you consider that they answer questions and add codes to a highly customized theme on EASTER Sunday. BTW, our first order after the install used the gift option. That's a 100% success ;-). This app will increase our conversion rate and will most likely pay for itself immediately.
GIFTY did exceed all our expectations.

Dream Big Printables

This is the best, most intuitive gift wrapping I've used -- and I've tried them all. My theme has a lot of customized code, which caused a blip initially, but their dev team adapted the app to my theme. Great app and great service.

Kate's Kitchen

Have been using app now for a little while, really simple to set up and very simple for our customers to use too. Support is excellent, friendly with a very quick response time.

French Quarter

This gift wrap app is so easy to install and appears perfectly on our site! Looking forward to the new features of the app launching soon. The support is amazing response via email has been so fast!

Frameium - original art on your wall.

Great app for gift wrap options. It is very simple to install. The user interface is very successful and easy. It does not require any coding knowledge. It really got ready in 3 minutes. Moreover, new developments are also on the way. It fits the design of your site. I'm excited for future updates!

Myrtle & Me

I love that this app is super simple to install, with no code required. It is easy to set up, has minimal impact on the aesthetic of my shop/page loading time. The customer service is also amazing, with super fast response times to questions. The developers are also bringing new features to the app soon, and are also open to new ideas from shopify users. One of my favourite features is that each item in the cart can have a seperate gift message/wrap - so customers can chose. Many of the apps don't seem to offer this. I highly recommend!

Previous 1