Gifty ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Upsell gifts, gift wraps, gift cards, gift messages & more

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

All About Kids Odense

Location Denmark

A very nice app! Has all the features you need. And best of all - they have that best customer service.

Eclectic Collection

3 stars because the app is great (if it works) but it looks like they are lying for everyone. Some people may forget to uninstall before the trial finishes and then they can earn money. They said the same thing for me, an update is coming... and I said "ok mate, you have 5 days to make it work, if not I am uninstalling". So, be careful... if you install it, make sure it works, if not, do not let the trail period finishes!

Manipura Malas

App is not working. It feels like an experiment (Beta) for months and months. Customer service is inconsistent and slow. Feels like this ship is going nowhere. Im out. Wishing you guys all the best in the future.

Thanks a Bunch Florist

I use this app and have problems no one bothers to get back to me with support. I have contacted them 6 times and to no avail

MURA-ムラ

I'm in trouble because I haven't heard from support.
I pay a monthly fee, but I can't use it. It's a feature I want to use, so I'm patiently waiting for it to improve.

Plonk Wine Co

I started the free trial, the app didn't work at all, reached out to support, they told me to wait a few hours, as they were running updates, I have now waited past my trial period, I am now being charged for the app, and it's still not working. I have reached out to support 3 times, and had 0 response. I am still waiting, as it's functionality that I want to use...

Wickaboo

We choose this app after trying several similar ones out there on the Shopify app store. The reasons we settled for this app are:
1. Amazingly simple to install and configure
2. Clean, simple look and feel workflow that blends in perfectly with our branding. There are none of these popups that interfere with your website customer journeys. 3. Amazing support who are not only quick to respond (10 mins average) but also are there to assist on both Saturdays and Sundays. To us this stood out the most as time is money. With that said, for as long as we remain in business we will continue working with these guys and we hope they continue to manage their support services the same way they do for us.

Laguiole Imports

We have been with Shopify since it exists. We saw apps that don't work and others that exceed all expectations. GIFTY does exactly what we wanted to achieve. A clean, simple look that is not distracting. Customer service is exceptional, especially if you consider that they answer questions and add codes to a highly customized theme on EASTER Sunday. BTW, our first order after the install used the gift option. That's a 100% success ;-). This app will increase our conversion rate and will most likely pay for itself immediately.
GIFTY did exceed all our expectations.

Dream Big Printables

This is the best, most intuitive gift wrapping I've used -- and I've tried them all. My theme has a lot of customized code, which caused a blip initially, but their dev team adapted the app to my theme. Great app and great service.

Kate's Kitchen

Have been using app now for a little while, really simple to set up and very simple for our customers to use too. Support is excellent, friendly with a very quick response time.

Previous 1