Good Galleries

Good Galleries | Reviews

by Good Apps

Easy to use image galleries (slider, mosaic, grid, carousel)

LadyLunarCat

I went here specifically to leave a good review because I feel happy about using this application at the moment.
I am that person who needs a lot of galleries on the pages. I have tried almost everything presented in the application section.
This gallery is perfect for me at the moment, a really good gallery. I tried the free plan, checked the work and upgraded to a paid one. Everything works perfectly for me. I hope this will continue to work well. I'll come back here in a year and write how everything worked perfectly for a year and the gallery did not stop displaying images due to technical problems. Or I'll go here if I want to uninstall this application due to its problems.

BryteSmile

App doesn't work at first, I think because of my theme. I contacted the support and they fixed it right away. They even adjusted some CSS for me. Thanks!

POMPEIPROJECT

Great App! Does exactly what I wanted. Its a little tricky in the beginning. But as soon as you figure it out its really awesome.

∴ UMBRA ∵ BROOKLYN ENL

A link to app appears beneath the gallery; all images must be same height or nav arrows will be centered weird.