InstaSheets

InstaSheets

by Bonify

Custom spreadsheets for your business, updated in real-time

BALLOONERY.COM

This app is amazing!!
I have been using Zapier to send order data to Google Sheets. The problem with Zapier and as far as I can tell every order export app on Shopify is they don't automatically update order data after it's been updated, for example if a customer changes the shipping address. This app does. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up and the exports are virtually instant. It also costs a fraction of what Zapier costs. I am 100% sold on this app. Amazing!

Phigora

Amazing customer support. I tried many apps and this one has so much flexibility. I needed an app to export products with all Shopify product details plus all my custom metafields plus all the image URLs for each product on one row rather than each on a separate row. I like the live sync so our inventory reports are always up to date. The only feature I would add is a function to download to csv or excel. But that's easily done through the google sheets.

Playlist Centre

I had just installed the app and the customer support helped me set it up right away :) Definitely handy app.

Aya Pastry

InstaSheets allows you to manipulate data to extract the information that you specifically need for your business at a reasonable price. We are able to create different workflows for different departments within our establishment. This allows each team to work more efficiently and stay organized. Their customer service is also great!

Loch Ness Country Kitchen

Excellent app and fantastic customer service.
The app allows us to spli collection orders and delivery orders onto seperate spreadsheets automatically. Saves a lot of time compared our previous systems.