Değerlendirmeler (6.162)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
10 Temmuz 2024

Great and responsive customer service. Always sort out any issues I may be having. Could not recommend enough.

Blake Mill
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
13 Haziran 2024

Support is fantastic at helping out with issues and explaining step by step what needs to be done. I had an issue with products not generating errors and they helped me out with ease and explained what the root cause was and how to fix. Also helped by providing additional functionality in the app. Highly recommend.

The Dress Outlet
25 Haziran 2024

I'm still new to the app but so far the setup has been seamless and very straight forward. I've worked with Ashvin and Nilesh via chat/email customer support for a couple onboarding questions and they've been great. Really enjoying the experience thus far.

Taylor Made Scrub Hats
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
25 Haziran 2024

I always get quick responses. And I have loved the chat help feature. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the help desk folks always make sure I understand. I highly recommend this product.

6 Aspen
11 Nisan 2024

The app is excellent for those looking to maintain efficient control over Google Ads campaigns. Its integration with Facebook and Pinterest within the app itself greatly facilitates the integrated management of different advertising platforms. Additionally, the support provided is top-notch, with a dedicated, agile team always ready to assist. I also highlight the variety of features available in the app, making the campaign management experience even more comprehensive and effective. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a complete and reliable solution to optimize their digital marketing strategies.

Lovedema
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
13 Haziran 2024

Have not been using for long but the support has been really good when we've needed it and good functionality. My only comment would be that I don't find the app super user friendly.

Intents Outdoors
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
4 Temmuz 2024

Amazing app, has helped me so much with GMC connection and product listing.

Their customer service team is wonderful as well, they always point me in the right direction and even change elements of my store for my convince. Representative Saad has done great work to help me out.

Would recommend to everyone that plans to advertise their store.

The Calm Pet
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
20 Haziran 2024

This app is incredibly useful, covering a wide range of features in a single platform. With this app, we can set up dynamic Facebook catalogs and Google feeds, manage product exclusions and inclusions in ads, track GA4 metrics, and much more. Additionally, the support team is responsive and typically resolves issues within a day.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the app's functionality and the support provided. It's worth using.

Wacoal India
Hindistan
23 Mayıs 2024

This has been a great app until it disconnected the shopping feed for no apparent reason. We did not realize for a day or so and when it reconnected it connected to the wrong catalogue which also went undetected for a day or so. We are 2 weeks on from that now and we are still trying to get back the lost ground with FB and google shopping. Our sales have dropped by at least 50% because of this fault that Simprosys as been unable to explain except it was some sort of a glitch :(

Food Vacuum Sealers Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
1 Temmuz 2024

Very good, any questions the customer service will help solve and super professional!

ZERO BREEZE