Growth Suite

Growth Suite | Reviews

by Growth Hacking Studio

Create Urgency, Get More Sales From Your Traffic

Wild Creative Shop

I love the story behind the app. It sounds promising. After two days, discount codes started to used. Great to see it's working.

The Inside style

Great integration with Shopify. A few clicks and it's up and running. After using lots of different popups for discount code, this is the first time I see conversions. Thanks a lot to Hannah for her support

FusionDealz

Simple and attractive widget. Helped us to drop bounce rates and increase our conversions. So far I love it!

funfuk.club

I'm very pleased with the app and supports. Easy to install and with a few clicks it's running. Highly recommend.

HomeDecorm

i used this app for store design and this app help me a lot through out the process and this also help to generate revenue of my store

Ovalify Shop

I started to use this app almost a few weeks ago and it has helped us with new sales. The support team is very quick and responsive. A great team to work with. Thanks a lot Emily for her efforts :)

November 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for sharing these....

Have a great day.

Stable Landing

Works well and the support is great. Turns browsers into buyers by offering a discount that wasn't already there.

November 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for sharing these... You just made my day!

Have a wonderful day!

yubales

November 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for sharing these... Have a great day...

Best,

thefetchspot

I have receive a very effective support from Isabella. Whole setup completed under 3 minutes. Super easy to setup and great interaction for the store... Thanks again.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

We're so happy to hear that! We are doing our best to keep things simple and quality :)

Have a great day!

Hobby Shop Solution

Used to try different apps for urgency. This is the first one that affected my sales. I got the first sale on the same day I installed the app. Super easy to set up and use. Highly recommended.

November 2, 2021

Hi there,

It is great to hear that! We're working hard to make it even better :)

Have a lovely day...