Change Image On Hover Effect

Change Image On Hover Effect

by Gravity Software

Product Image Hover Effect - second image on collection pages

grif-bros

Had a small issue with the app, logged a support call and was resolved within 24 hours.

Great support :-)

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.

I was having minor troubles but I reached out to the developers and they fixed it very quickly. Love the app

TerraSoleil

Great app, works really well on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) My only issue is that the app became glitchy when I used it in conjunction with a "quick view" button, and the developers were unable to help. I decided to keep the hover effect rather than the quick view, but I just wish I could've used both.

With Love Designs Co

I love this app and it is very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and quick to resolve any issues you may have. Thank you!

Best Gadget Hunters

Excellent App! Simple consistent and gets the job very well done.
I've also tried it out with different Themes and it works well with any of them.
Also, in case any problem comes up you'll have an excellent support team at your disposal.
Thanks!!

Infantly Cute

I installed this app on our store and it worked better than expected. It looks good and doesn't slow down my site, I would highly recommend!

PEPPY NOMAD

This is a really great app for my store as it's really easy to use and free! Excellent support team too. thank you!

WCHIX

Excelente aplicación, es una mejor experiencia para el cliente. por lo cuel recomiendo mucho esta app

Golf Retail Hub

This app is super easy to use! if you already have multiple images then you are ready to go! also you can disable it right away or make changes etc.. love it! thanks guys 10/10 and thank you so much for making it FREE!

Milie Bijoux

Amazing app! Really fast to install, seems perfect and i don't see any problem. It works perfectly! Thank you!

Previous 1