Change Image On Hover Effect

Change Image On Hover Effect

by Gravity Software

Product Image Hover Effect - second image on collection pages

Best Gadget Hunters

Excellent App! Simple consistent and gets the job very well done.
I've also tried it out with different Themes and it works well with any of them.
Also, in case any problem comes up you'll have an excellent support team at your disposal.
Thanks!!

Infantly Cute

I installed this app on our store and it worked better than expected. It looks good and doesn't slow down my site, I would highly recommend!

PEPPY NOMAD

This is a really great app for my store as it's really easy to use and free! Excellent support team too. thank you!

WCHIX

Excelente aplicación, es una mejor experiencia para el cliente. por lo cuel recomiendo mucho esta app

Golf Retail Hub

This app is super easy to use! if you already have multiple images then you are ready to go! also you can disable it right away or make changes etc.. love it! thanks guys 10/10 and thank you so much for making it FREE!

Milie Bijoux

Amazing app! Really fast to install, seems perfect and i don't see any problem. It works perfectly! Thank you!

Zanytrend

Very easy to use, awesome app! You can change the image that is shown on hover. Works great, easy to install.

Dolly Lana Designs

I tried all the coding tricks to get the hover on second image before I found this app. Works great. Exactly what I needed. Easy setup and no issues .