Recenze (400)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. červen 2024

Before I tried this app, I had a lot of doubts, but I'm happy to say it's been better than I expected. I've got five stores in different places, and it's really important for me to show the right GST on my invoices. This app does that really well. Plus, the service is great. The support team is always there to help quickly, which is not something you find with every app. So yeah, I definitely recommend this app, especially if you need to get your GST calculations spot on.

asa Beauty
29. květen 2024

Best experience using the WebPlanex App. We have used this app for over 4 years and never faced any issues. The customer support team works extremely fast and has been able to answer all our queries. Special thanks to Jyoti from the team for all her help!

Softsens Baby India
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
23. květen 2024

webplanex is very helpful application for make GST invoice in shopify store. It is too easy for create invoce, make any types of reports etc. i have been using it since 1 year without any trouble. also customer support is very well.

Fragkart
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
24. duben 2024

The team at WebPlanex doing a phenomenal job.
They were professional, attentive, and incredibly knowledgeable about the process. They took the time to understand specific needs and created an engaging and user-friendly experience. we were facing rate wise sales report, only by the WebPlanex app though we can get satisfying reports.
The team (Jyoti ma'am Abdeali) is very available for quick solutions and ...

THE SASS BAR
7. květen 2024

Extremely happy with our experience using the WebPlanex App. We've been using this app for over 2 years now and have never faced any issues or glitches. The customer support team works extremely fast and have been able to answer all our queries. Special thanks to Jyoti from the team for all her help!

Ruby's Organics
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
15. květen 2024

WebPlanex:GST is a fantastic application, boasting nearly every feature one could need. The support team is exceptional, always ready to assist in any situation with minimal wait times. Their responsiveness and efficiency are truly commendable.

herbyangel.com
3. duben 2024

The team at WebPlanex doing a phenomenal job.
The team (Jyoti ma'am) is very available for quick solutions and any suggestions. I can recommend 100%.

Sugar Watchers Low GI Staples
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
15. květen 2024

By far the best invoice generator app for Shopify. It's so butter smooth n works like a charm. Been using it for years now. Highly recommended

Intra Kids School Supplies
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
3. červen 2024

We have received excellent support from the tech team, who are always ready to assist whenever we need help. Thank you!

The app is great and has been serving us well for the past five years across multiple Shopify stores. Additionally, the regular updates have consistently improved its functionality.

cafedesire.io
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
22. květen 2024

Webplanex is really helpful for us with comprehensive GST invoice creation of online orders. The support team is exceptional, always ready to assist In any situation for any queries.we have been using it since 1 years without any issues.

fthebox