Sleek GST Invoices ‑ India

by T2 Apps

Create GST Complaint Invoices

laboratorydeal

hsn code not automatically only manual work call urgent 9034101997
shopify hsn code not select automatically

August 25, 2021

This is a completely unfair review from the team at laboratorydeal.com.

We called them multiple times and also emailed them to explain how it works - but no response from them.

We have multiple options for setting HSN codes and hundreds of Shopify merchants are using the app without any issues.

We just wished that the team from laboratorydeal was a bit more understanding and not write this misguiding review.

Updates:
After 7 days, we still have not got any response even after trying to reach them multiple times.

Nian by Nidhi

Perfect app. Exactly what I was looking for. Very simple to set up. Invoice templates are more than enough. Worth the price!

August 19, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Khaucha Dabba

Simply put - does what it claims at the correct price.
Multiple feature request were added after suggestion so a very customer friendly approach.
Still needs some updates and changes such as fixing Credit Note Flow, adding option for FSSAI and IEC numbers on top of invoice.
These guys have the potential to OWN the Shopify GST invoicing in India

Kristino

can we integrate this with busy software , as we are using that software for all our billings. Kindly guide on that.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your review.

Satopradhan

We integrated this app for GST invoices and it's really good because of their prompt customer support and providing immediate solutions to the customer's queries.

March 10, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Dastkhat Studio

We used this app to generate gst bills, reports for filing requirements. The team was prompt and helpful to assist with modifications/additions required in the reports to serve our purpose. Will continue to use this app given its cost effective and user friendly.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

Sleek App is one of the best app for GST invoicing for as per Indian GST Laws. Easy to understand and use. Team at Sleek App is very supportive, provides prompt solutions for the issues faced. They also helped us to customize the details in the invoice as per our requirement.

The Paw Gear

your help desk is not working !! Hey, I need GST invoices for sales inside INDIA and I need No Tax Invoices for sales outside of INDIA. Can you help ? And in 24 hours they helped me out and resolved my issues Thank you.

ANB Group

Lovely app!! Easy to setup and very easy to use. Prompt response from the support team. It fulfils all my invoicing and gst related work. This is one of the best invoicing app I have used on shopify till date. I am impressed!

Chai Point

This app gave us India compliant GST invoice format at a really competitive price - really like the app for its flexibility.

More importantly, appreciate & admire the prompt resolution of any challenges faced by us through a dedicated & swift customer care.

Hoping for same levels of dedication & service going forward :)

Previous 1