Show you care
Remind your customers about your commitment to the planet, at the moment of checkout. You choose the impact project & type, we do the rest.
Monitor real-world impact
The positive effects of your contributions are monitored, reported, and verified by us. As your sales grow, so will your positive impact.
You decide your maximum impact budget - no surprises. We will tell you exactly what % of your contribution reaches local communities.
What is Handprint plugin?
Handprint allows you to automate contributions to NGOs with every purchase from your e-store. Once set up, a "widget" displays your impact (e.g. how much CO2 captured by your trees or how much plastic removed from coastal areas) on your Cart page, so your customers can see you're a company that cares about the planet.
Why use Handprint plugin?
- Using the plugin is free, you only pay your impact.
- Brand image: customers increasingly demand that businesses become more sustainable and they are voting with their wallets. Displaying key positive impact figures at the crucial moment of payment sends a powerful signal to your customers. They care, so do you.
- Flexibility: choose - and change anytime - which project you have the most at heart, how you want to contribute and how much you want to give, starting with a single tree.
- Variety: our projects range from reforestation, plastic offset, coral restoration and education. Our plan is to add more projects until all 17 Sustainable Development Goals can be easily supported through Handprint. Find one that fits your values!
- Real-life connection: communities on the field send you photos, videos and messages, creating valuable assets for your website, social media feeds, and CSR communication.
- Accuracy: not only can you track the number of trees you planted, but also their species, the amount of absorbed carbon over their lifetime, the impact on female employment in the local villages, etc. As our impact portfolio expands, so will our monitoring techniques.
- Transparency: you know exactly where your money goes. We enable direct impact so that your financial contributions create more value. We are building our back-end on the blockchain for verification and audit.
- Display your actions for the planet on your e-shop.
- Display key figures on your website(s) with ready-made code.
- Track and monitor the results of your micro-contributions.
- Receive and re-share content from the field.
- Choose the type of project that fits your values best.
- Setup a budget limit to avoid unexpected costs.
- Contribute to further developments by suggesting and voting for features.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Customer service is really helpful and the app is easy to use. I love how they have also been improving the app over the past few weeks as well. Highly recommended
Hi! We've been using Handprint for about 2 months now. We can't believe how easy it is to use - it's very user friendly and so far it's exceeding our expectations. - Michaela and. Amy from Babecave Batik
New Zealand Fresh
As a small merchant, I do not have the power to incentivize my suppliers to become more sustainable. Yet I wanted to do something to show to my customers that New Zealand Fresh was more than just a high quality food delivery service. Handprint was just the solution I needed. It was simple to install and does the job well. Now, with every sale, I reroute a small amount of money to a reforestation project in a region I have visited with my kids before. That makes business sense to me. Contributing to saving the planet has never been as easy. And my customers seem to appreciate it as well. That's a nice bonus! Highly recommend it. Is also Easy to install and use. Looks good on my site looks great, and I really like that my customers can see the impact my business is having on the environment...that's important to us, that sustainability. The dashboard is also great as it shows the status of the impact projects and has lots of insightful stats. Recommend!