We know that some of you may want to get rid of the “Checkout with PayPal” button from your shopping cart page. You know this trick helps to create a smooth checkout workflow; because you simply do not want to send your customers to PayPal without including the shipping cost. And some of your customers has a coupon code ready to use but the PayPal pages don't show them a field to put it.
But you are not comfortable with coding or simply don’t want to mess with your theme’s files (who does?). That’s why we have created this APP. Once installed, the app adds a script to your shop that would automatically hides the “Checkout with PayPal” button in shopping cart. It’s just that easy. Rest assured that you can still use PayPal payment gateway in the checkout page. Best yet, the app comes with 7 days free trial.
The benefit of the "PayPal Express Checkout" is like giving your customers a fast lane in supermarket. With express checkout, your customers do not have to re-enter their address nor payment details because it's all available from their PayPal account.
1. The PayPal button is big and yellow, which may not look nice on everyone’s design theme.
2. The button takes their customer to PayPal and request to authorize an amount that doesn’t include shipping fees. Eventually PayPal will send the customer back to Shopify for shipping options but some merchants doesn’t like this workflow.
1. Simply install this app. The paypal button will be hidden from your shopping cart page immediately.
2. Optional: Send us an email (email@example.com) if you have the paypal button in customer information checkout screen. We will complete the setup to hide that button within 1 business day.
That's it! Get the app now to enjoy the free 7 days free trial.
1. We are not disabling PayPal altogether but simply hiding the "PayPal" button from your customers in the shopping cart page.
2. PayPal button still appears on Cart Permalinks.
We are open if you have suggestions that can make this APP even better. Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we are open minded and like to speak with people.