Hide Price & Add to Cart

Hide price, request quote, call for price & login for price

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

hide price app

East Coast Camera

Location Australia

Really fast and responsive support when I ran into a little trouble with the app. App works great and the team are right onto helping with any issues you may have.

Chali-Rosso Art Gallery

The team is responsive and professional, quickly solving issues we have experienced. The app works well.

Altijdlekkerzitten

Just started using the addon.
Really fast support and feedback, already a fan.
Would recommend this to anyone to use on there shop(s).

Classical Pearls EU

Great app, great assistance. Works like a charm hiding prices and setting up quotes. Just does its job.

Invacare Online NZ

We have this app on two of our stores and it is fantastic. The support team are wonderful and quick to help. Would definitely recommend.

SINGLE STONE

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It allows us to hide the prices and add to cart buttons from the product pages of products only from a specific collection. It also let us add a new button in place of the Add to Cart which links to a contact form where customers can directly submit an inquiry about the product they're looking at. When I first installed the app, it worked perfectly after going through the basic setup steps. However, I just switched my store to a new theme and a few things weren't quite showing up how we wanted in the new theme. I reached out to the app developer for support and they quickly updated the code for us and ensured that it was now working the way we wanted. Great, fast service and a great app!

Laura Stappers Vintage

De app werkt goed, alleen is het erg vervelend dat het niet op een iPhone geopend kan worden. Ook op Safari (op de laptop) werkt de app minder goed. Het zou fijn zijn als dit verbeterd zou kunnen worden. Verder doet het zijn werk!

September 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. It is to let you know that we have resolved the compatibility issue with Safari on iPhone and MacBook and emailed you a couple of times but ypu did not respond to us. Please check your email and let us know if there is still any issue.

Manor House Concepts

This App is really excellent, the staff are very helpful, and will assist promptly, it is easy to read, it works perfectly, with a quote button on each product, I tried many other Apps for Hide Price & Request A Quote. This App works very well, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great work Team.

rsrbyritirahulshah

I used this app to hide prices of only one specific collection. The team was very quick and helpful in solving any bugs. The app works great!

Britannia Paints

The team helped me with the css code to get it looking exactly as we wanted and got back to me right away with the solution. Great app and team *****

Previous 1