Hide Price & Add to Cart

Hide Price & Add to Cart

by Extendons

Enable Call for Price, Product Enquiry & Add to Quote Options

Laura Stappers Vintage

De app werkt goed, alleen is het erg vervelend dat het niet op een iPhone geopend kan worden. Ook op Safari (op de laptop) werkt de app minder goed. Het zou fijn zijn als dit verbeterd zou kunnen worden. Verder doet het zijn werk!

Manor House Concepts

This App is really excellent, the staff are very helpful, and will assist promptly, it is easy to read, it works perfectly, with a quote button on each product, I tried many other Apps for Hide Price & Request A Quote. This App works very well, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great work Team.

rsrbyritirahulshah

I used this app to hide prices of only one specific collection. The team was very quick and helpful in solving any bugs. The app works great!

Britannia Paints

The team helped me with the css code to get it looking exactly as we wanted and got back to me right away with the solution. Great app and team *****

NOUVEAU LASHES Deutschland

Slow down the Shop dramatically and cascaded price hiding does not work.
............................

April 5, 2021

Hi. It is to let you know that we have resolved this issue in the new version. Please check and let us know. Thanks

Dezerv Digital

The App works well however will slow your website down way to much for us the App created an additional 12.7 seconds of load time and took our bounce rate to an all-time high.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our app takes 2 to 3 seconds to load on average on the product page, if it is taking more than this, then there must be other factors that affect loading speed such as product page length and theme.

Top Gun Refinish Equipment

I needed an app to to hide the prices for some items due to a manufacturer requiring that prices are not revealed online. A bonus with this app is that a "Contact us for pricing and ordering" button can be added, a window will pop up to which the customer can fill out with their information and send directly to my email so that I can contact them with pricing and ordering. I did have a couple of issues with the app which were repaired promptly by the app developers. Excellent tech support!

ActivatedxPerformance

Really easy to use, great app that met perfectly my needs. You can easily customise everything via the asset by adding your own css code. The support was also amazing, I would definitely recommend this app

Morgan Jane Home

This app is a must for anyone with both a physical store and an online store. There will always be store products that aren't suitable for online fulfillment and this app hides the "Add to Cart" button for just those products. Great service too.

phytsitalia

I use the app to hide the price and the buy button and show an external link button instead. It works perfectly. I had a small problem on a free theme, but I contacted the support that fixed the bug in record time.

Previous 1