Hide Price & Add to Cart

Enable Call for Price, Product Enquiry & Add to Quote Options

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Classical Pearls EU

Great app, great assistance. Works like a charm hiding prices and setting up quotes. Just does its job.

Invacare Online NZ

We have this app on two of our stores and it is fantastic. The support team are wonderful and quick to help. Would definitely recommend.

SINGLE STONE

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It allows us to hide the prices and add to cart buttons from the product pages of products only from a specific collection. It also let us add a new button in place of the Add to Cart which links to a contact form where customers can directly submit an inquiry about the product they're looking at. When I first installed the app, it worked perfectly after going through the basic setup steps. However, I just switched my store to a new theme and a few things weren't quite showing up how we wanted in the new theme. I reached out to the app developer for support and they quickly updated the code for us and ensured that it was now working the way we wanted. Great, fast service and a great app!

Laura Stappers Vintage

De app werkt goed, alleen is het erg vervelend dat het niet op een iPhone geopend kan worden. Ook op Safari (op de laptop) werkt de app minder goed. Het zou fijn zijn als dit verbeterd zou kunnen worden. Verder doet het zijn werk!

September 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. It is to let you know that we have resolved the compatibility issue with Safari on iPhone and MacBook and emailed you a couple of times but ypu did not respond to us. Please check your email and let us know if there is still any issue.

Manor House Concepts

This App is really excellent, the staff are very helpful, and will assist promptly, it is easy to read, it works perfectly, with a quote button on each product, I tried many other Apps for Hide Price & Request A Quote. This App works very well, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great work Team.

rsrbyritirahulshah

I used this app to hide prices of only one specific collection. The team was very quick and helpful in solving any bugs. The app works great!

Britannia Paints

The team helped me with the css code to get it looking exactly as we wanted and got back to me right away with the solution. Great app and team *****

NOUVEAU LASHES Deutschland

Slow down the Shop dramatically and cascaded price hiding does not work.
............................

April 5, 2021

Hi. It is to let you know that we have resolved this issue in the new version. Please check and let us know. Thanks

Dezerv Digital

The App works well however will slow your website down way to much for us the App created an additional 12.7 seconds of load time and took our bounce rate to an all-time high.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our app takes 2 to 3 seconds to load on average on the product page, if it is taking more than this, then there must be other factors that affect loading speed such as product page length and theme.

Top Gun Refinish Equipment

I needed an app to to hide the prices for some items due to a manufacturer requiring that prices are not revealed online. A bonus with this app is that a "Contact us for pricing and ordering" button can be added, a window will pop up to which the customer can fill out with their information and send directly to my email so that I can contact them with pricing and ordering. I did have a couple of issues with the app which were repaired promptly by the app developers. Excellent tech support!

Previous 1