Hide Price & Add to Cart

Hide Price & Add to Cart

by Extendons

Ask Customers to Call for Price or Enable Product Enquiry Form

NOUVEAU LASHES Deutschland

Slow down the Shop dramatically and cascaded price hiding does not work.
............................

April 5, 2021

Hi. It is to let you know that we have resolved this issue in the new version. Please check and let us know. Thanks

Dezerv Digital

The App works well however will slow your website down way to much for us the App created an additional 12.7 seconds of load time and took our bounce rate to an all-time high.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our app takes 2 to 3 seconds to load on average on the product page, if it is taking more than this, then there must be other factors that affect loading speed such as product page length and theme.

Top Gun Refinish Equipment

I needed an app to to hide the prices for some items due to a manufacturer requiring that prices are not revealed online. A bonus with this app is that a "Contact us for pricing and ordering" button can be added, a window will pop up to which the customer can fill out with their information and send directly to my email so that I can contact them with pricing and ordering. I did have a couple of issues with the app which were repaired promptly by the app developers. Excellent tech support!

ActivatedxPerformance

Really easy to use, great app that met perfectly my needs. You can easily customise everything via the asset by adding your own css code. The support was also amazing, I would definitely recommend this app

Morgan Jane Home

This app is a must for anyone with both a physical store and an online store. There will always be store products that aren't suitable for online fulfillment and this app hides the "Add to Cart" button for just those products. Great service too.

phytsitalia

I use the app to hide the price and the buy button and show an external link button instead. It works perfectly. I had a small problem on a free theme, but I contacted the support that fixed the bug in record time.

Gym Resources EU

This app completely destroyed my store. It wouldn't work at first, upon uninstalling it I lost completely my entire themes coding. everything went wrong.

July 14, 2020

Hi,

Our app adds CSS (StyleSheet) file, which changes the visibility of the store that is why you had faced the issue. But the good news is that we have fixed this issue and now you can use our app without any problem.

Secondly, our app auto-creates the backup file of the theme, so you can revert the changes at any time. We have already emailed you a couple of times about this but did not get a response. Please feel free to ask any questions about our app. Thank you.

Primarket

this app is really great very easy!! if you need to hide price & cart then this app do the trick!

Only i cant set a second rule a different one. If i select hide cart and show price the app hides both. tried several times with no success.

can someone help me with this?

UPDATE: support has resolved it, even there was a national holiday there. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!