Hura Collection Embedder

Embedding products grid on anywhere on your store

Free plan available
Intro

Vanity Island Magazine

Location New Zealand

I had an issue integrating this into the store, but customer service helped me resolve instantly and were willing to go out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. Amazing app, especially with affiliate stores like ours.

Tenements Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Simple, easy to use and perfect for what I need (the ability to embed different collections into different blogs)

Balardi

Time spent using app About 2 months

0 support and basic app, I asked the support when are they going to improve the app, the carousel has only image and title, no price, and not the vendor.

Portugalia Sales Inc

This is a great app that does exactly what its supposed to do. The setup is very easy. When we first installed it we realized that some of our collections were missing. We emailed the customer support and get a response in a few minutes stating that there is a 250 limit to the number of collections... For our surprise and without even asking they compromised to rewrite the app code to allow more collections. Thank you Hura apps for an outstanding service to the Shopify community!