Checkout Upsell + Free Gift

Checkout Upsell + Free Gift | Reviews

by Edi & P

HypeCart! Enable In Cart Drawer Upsell & Post Purchase Upsell

JamRaq Boutique

I have used this app for five minutes and it feels really easy to use and everything is super snappy!

TrendStacks

Woow!!! 647% return on investment says it all! It's a no brainer to install Hype Cart on your store!

Sincerely Nude

So far I'm really impressed with hypecart and the team, cant wait to see what more features they bring in the future.

Snowbits Sweet

I use this app to upsell and let me say this, this app works! I can see orders with extra items added after adding this app, AOV went up, you can see it in the analytics yourself. Go straight with the Pro plan because you can 7 days free trial anyway. I see the results the first day and already got my cost back.

OneWorldLuxuries

The post purchase feature is really easy to set up and has increased my sales since I installed the app

Accessorinetic

This app is truly awesome. One day after installation it immediately started to generate purchases for my store.

Rachel Beauty Supply

I like the cart drawer and the post purchase stuff. Great return on investment! I can recommend this app

elclassica

I'm all hype for HypeCart - terrific app with great support. I have over 700% ROI this month, awesome!

Luxuryrentals305

Super helpful team with overall great support! When I had problem with my post purchase upsell they fixed it instantly!

Sweetpearlss

Just installed the app the other day but support is very helpful. Looking forward to se what this app can do for my store. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6