I Agree ‑ Terms and Conditions

I Agree ‑ Terms and Conditions

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Shop Sappers
4.9
March 27, 2022

I have been using this app for a long time now, and it is the best. I even had a coder add a checkbox before, but when the themes changed, it disappeared. But now, this app keeps working and preventing people from going to checkout until they accept the terms and mark the checkbox. The best thing about this is that it records the customer agreement right on order, with a time and date stamp. Perfect!

RevGenetics
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 16, 2021

This app is fantastic - it is exactly what I needed and the support is brilliant. I had several customisations done very quickly. Thank you!

The Little Jones
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 16, 2020

Our website has a lot of custom features so it wasn't able to be installed automatically but the team was SUPER prompt and helpful in getting it set up, even going on a quick Zoom call to make sure it looked like I wanted it to. Highly reccomend!

Closet Core Patterns
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 5, 2020

The customer support was quick to respond and helped us out with custom coding for our site. Great App and highly recommend!

Regal Pawtraits
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 19, 2020

It works for what it is... unless the buyer has a slow internet connection. In that case, the buyer can bypass the app because it's never shown to him. It's not the app's fault, though - you can always install it via code, to fix it. It doesn't provide an IP or Timestamp Signature for when the buyer. It's useful in terms of the buyer knowing the T&C, but it doesn't actually prove that he did (the acceptance is actually an "Additional Info" field on your order that can be edited) - if you're counting on this app to help you on stripe/paypal disputes, don't be very confident. However, for the price, it's great. PS: support is superfriendly and fast.

Mosher Clothing