I Agree ‑ Terms Popup at Cart

I Agree ‑ Terms Popup at Cart

by Shop Sappers

Easily add I Agree to terms & conditions checkbox in cart page

Mosher Clothing

It works for what it is... unless the buyer has a slow internet connection. In that case, the buyer can bypass the app because it's never shown to him. It's not the app's fault, though - you can always install it via code, to fix it. It doesn't provide an IP or Timestamp Signature for when the buyer. It's useful in terms of the buyer knowing the T&C, but it doesn't actually prove that he did (the acceptance is actually an "Additional Info" field on your order that can be edited) - if you're counting on this app to help you on stripe/paypal disputes, don't be very confident. However, for the price, it's great. PS: support is superfriendly and fast.

King's Coffee

Great, professional and fast service. Had a small bug but they helped within minutes. These guys know what they're doing. Highly recommended.

September 23, 2020

We are happy that we could able to help you, use our app.
Thanks for the awesome review 😎

FLOWER HAPPINESS

These guys are rock stars, solved issues immediately! Easy to communicate, professional and fast! Thanks again!!

September 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. This made our day. 😎
Don't hesitate to contact us for any doubts/help.

Good luck with sales 👍

Ágata Home & Decor

This application is totally useful, and in my opinion necessary. Besides having the best support I’ve ever seen in my life, seriously.

August 27, 2020

You are an example of patience and persistence, Thanks for the patience in getting the app works for you, despite many hurdles with your custom JS work. We enjoyed working with you.

Thanks for the awesome review 😎

Magik Market

They provided very quick and helpful support on our produce when my theme was giving us some unique issues.

Baby Eye

Amazing support! Simple and easy to use. Would recommend. very reasonably priced for the value of the app.

August 21, 2020

Your comment on our pricing made our day. We are really very much happy.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any doubts/support.
Good luck with sales 👍

hibboux

Best support team. They adjusted the app according to our needs. You can definitely try it. Thank you Shop Sappers

F3 Rentals.com

Excellent! - Fast Installation and Setup in a few minutes - Super Effective - Should be 10 STARS - Thank You!!

May 20, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved our app experience. This makes us very happy 😊 and put more time in crafting the app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Good luck with sales 👍

Palma Stationery

The app works well so far and the support team were amazing - I had trouble installing but they helped me within a couple of hours, even customising the app to fit my theme. So fast and helpful, I couldn't recommend the Shop Sappers team more!

May 6, 2020

We are happy that we could able to help you. Thank you very much for the review.
We have solutions for custom themes as well.
Good luck with sales.