Reviews (45)

4.9
April 21, 2024

Having used iBuilder for just a few days, I can already tell it's a robust app for building pages. It also includes several other features under the hood, making it a great value, even though I haven't explored or tested them yet.

Love Lock
25 days using the app
May 3, 2024

Our experience with iBuilder has been incredibly fluid, allowing for extensive customization and always available support. Additionally, I really appreciated the free page creation offered by the iBuilder support team.

DreamyDesignDepot
24 days using the app
May 2, 2024

I'm not very tech-savvy, but learning to use iBuilder has been straightforward. Whenever I've encountered issues, the iBuilder customer support, particularly Nasim, has provided exceptional 5-star service promptly. I'm thrilled with this app.

ClassicCharmCollective
29 days using the app
May 25, 2024

iBuilder is an amazing app for creating custom pages. I ran into a problem where it was interfering with my site's original theme, but Nasim from support swiftly came to my rescue with some coding that solved the issue immediately. Their support is top-notch!

Stylish Sheath
3 days using the app
March 20, 2024

The iBuilder customer service team, particularly thanks to Emma for her recent assistance, excels in providing guidance. I received clear instructions on tasks like removing the Add to Cart button and adjusting product counts for different screen sizes.

Doze Dream
About 1 month using the app
April 22, 2024

iBuilder provides excellent tools for webpage construction. Their support team is quick to respond and very helpful. I had a conversation with Maryam, who was incredibly friendly and swiftly addressed my concerns.

ModaFusion
25 days using the app
March 30, 2024

iBuilder is a fantastic app for designing your website precisely to your liking. The options and features are boundless, allowing for complete customization of the website. Moreover, the staff and customer service are incredible. They've provided assistance with every question encountered during the process. Definitely worth recommending :)

Babar Collections
23 days using the app
May 3, 2024

As a UX Designer with limited coding skills, iBuilder has been a game-changer, offering the flexibility to bring my designs to life effortlessly.

Usa Styles
28 days using the app
May 20, 2024

I continuously use iBuilder across all my Shopify stores because it's unequivocally the best tool for crafting a stunning and professional website. Their customer service is outstanding and unrivaled by any other Shopify app......

Forge
1 day using the app
March 23, 2024

iBuilder seamlessly integrates with my Gecko 6 theme, enhancing page design and functionality. The free version, offering up to 3 templates, is commendable. Special thanks to Anna from the support team for her thorough assistance!

Kitty Shop